To The Common Rooms!

Me and Draco were enjoying the feast when Hermione marched towards me grabbed me my wrist and pulled me to the Gryffindor table. "What are you doing Hermione?" Draco said confused. "Taking my sister away from you, Malfoy! You're bad news and I won't let my sister be wrapped up with you!" She said firmly, while I was tugging at her to get away. "Bring her back, mudblood!" He yelled. I looked at him and started crying. If he would call Hermione that, he would do it to me. "Oh my god! (y/n)!" Draco said trying to redeem himself. "Stay away from her!" Hermione demanded. He began to look down at his feet and bellow. Harry looked at me and asked, "Are you okay (y/n)?" I shook my head no. "I'm going to kill that Malfoy!" He yelled. "Harry calm down!" I snapped. "I'm not going to let you get in trouble for nothing." he stood down and I asked Hermione, "You okay Mione?" "I'm fine, Draco's a bloody wanker anyways." She said. I nodded in agreement but I couldn't quit thinking about his reaction. He must actually feel bad. I hope he changes because I realized I bloody like that oaf.
_____

The prefects called the first years to get ready to get to the common rooms. Draco walked up next to me looking at the ground with his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry for calling your sister that (y/n)," he said sounding sincere, "I shouldnt have said that awful word just because you're muggle-born doesn't mean you aren't the smartest and most gorg-," he cut himself off, "wizard out there." I blushed. "Well I get a feeling your parents say that so you do too, so I'll let you slide but do it again and you'll be seeing stars but not the ones in the great hall." We both started chuckling and having a conversation. "Draco you are mental, hippogriffs are much better than silly old werewolves." I said. "No you're mental, they are better." He said giggling.
We arrived at our common room. The prefect said our secret code as we walked in it was gorgeous. I took Draco's hand and we explored together enjoying every moment with each other.
Draco turned to me and said, "I have had the most fun ever hanging out with you, (y/n)." I blushed and responded, "Didow and I don't plan on letting it end here. This year, this year is going to be magical." We looked at each other staring deep into the others eyes. I won't let this relationship go, I feel we were meant for each other, no doubt about it.