Detention

Now came my last favorite part of today, detention. Draco walked me there with his arm around me. "Thanks Draco I appreciate it." I said then I kissed his cheek. "A-a-anytime." he said practically speechless.
I walked into detention to see Harry sitting there like a lump. I started this thing up, "What are we to do Snape?" He turned and said, "Taking charge, there (y/n)," I froze, "10 points Slytherin." He finished. "You'll do lines. They'll say 'I will not pass notes' 100 times." I sighed in disbelief. "Get on with it." Snape said as he left. Harry turned to me and said, "Thanks, you know for helping me in class today." "Of course Harry." I replied. He smiled. "I forgive you, Harry you know." "I don't believe it." Well start because I don't think anyone else in this room knows a writing spell that can write your lines for you." I said. He beamed, "Please?" "Okay." I cast the spell and hopped out of my chair and left detention to go to the common room.
"(y/n)!" Draco said running to give me a hug. "How did you get out so fast?" He wondered. "Had a spell." I smirked. "Thats my girl." he said happy to know I'm in his arms. We sat down on the couch and talked. Every word that left his mouth was like music to my ears. I realized I loved this boy and probably forever. I put my head on his shoulder and he rest his on top of mine. This.
_____

That morning Draco and I met up with Hermione and the others. "Yesterday we ran into a 3-headed dog on the forbidden floor!" Hermione said. Me and Draco looked in confusion. I responded, "Pardon?!" She went on about how it was guarding a trap door and there has to be something very important under it. "Bloody hell! Who else knows?" Draco said. "Only us 5 now." she said. Draco noticed I was worried and grabbed my thigh. I smiled at him putting my hand on his. I grew curiouser and curiouser, "We need to find out more."