∆7∆

Draco went to school the next day, ready to talk to Potter. Which made him really nervous in fact he forgot what he was going to tell Harry. It had something to do with Blaise watching them doing something, but what were they doing. He found harry sneaking something into his locker.

Draco went up to Harry and kinda just stood there. When Harry turned around he jumped"God you scared me"Draco laughed"What are you doing"Harry singled him to come closer and Draco saw a pack of cigarettes.

At this point, Draco completely forgot that he had something to talk to Harry about.' What if you get caught Harry"Harry put the pack in his backpack." I never get caught when they search for stuff I just hide in my pocket, they only check your bags"Draco nodded but not really understanding.

"So did Weasly do the paper, I can pay for it if you want"Harry shook his head, "No need Fred said I didn't have to pay for it since I'm a friend"Draco started opening his locker looking for his books for his next class. When he noticed a note with a small heart on it, not this again Draco thought.

Harry noticed his irritated look"What's wrong"Draco rolled his eyes"It just Nott keeps on sending stupid love letters and what not'" Harry laughed, but he could feel a strange feeling in his stomach but he deiced just to ignore it.

"What does the note say"Draco took the note and read it."That he wants to go on a date with me, which will not be happening"Draco took the note and crumpled it, "It's so annoying he keeps on sending them every day"

"Hmm let's key his car" Harry suggested. Draco scoffed "Harry that is vandalism and I'm not going to jail"what a goody-two-shoes Harry thought."Its fine Draco, come"Harry grabbed Draco's hand and lead him to the parking lot.

Soon enough they were both infornt of Nott's car,Harry smirked taking his car keys out of his pocket.Harry handed the keys to Draco,Draco raised an eyebrow"What"."Your going to scratch words into his car got it".

Draco smiled, kneeled down to Notts car and scratched the word "Airhead"Draco got up and admired his work. Out of nowhere Draco started giggling, Harry looked at him weirdly"What"Draco caught his breath and went up to Harry.

"Nothing just its just funny how your turning me into such a rebel"Draco got up on his tiptoes and placed his lips on harry. Harry put his arms around his waist pulling him even more close, Draco's hands tangled in Harry's hair.

Draco pulled back,his face a tint of pink.He smiled and went back inside to go to his next class. When he got to his next class he was already 10 minutes late.The teacher gave Draco a angry look and told him to sit.Blaise scooted next to him"Why so late,introducing your lips to potters"Draco laughed earning a deadly glare from the teacher"Something like that"