∆26∆

Draco woke up in a pair of strong warm eyes. He smiled, he was happy he loved waking up to Harry. He looked up at Harry and planted a kiss on his neck, the boy letting out a groan."Harry wake up"Draco whined while shaking him. Harry yawned "ok, ok, ok im up" sitting and rubbing his eyes.

Harry smiled at him kissing the blonde's forehead. Shit, Draco thought he forgot were his parents home." Harry hold on stay here".Draco got out of the bed and got a white fuffy robe, covering his nude body.

He opened his bedroom door calling out for his mother's voice." Over here darling" his mother called she was in the kitchen reading a book. Narcissa looked over at her son, he looked really happy had very messy hair, and was slightly limping.

"Dear are you well, you are limping," his mother asked. He cursed in his head"Oh im fine I just slipped and fell my bum hurts it that's all"Narcissa looked at him with glossy eyes.

"You smell of forest cologne don't you wear vanilla or apple perfume"Narcissa chimed in. Draco giggled nervously"Just trying something new but I don't think it suits me".

"Well mother im going back to my room, uh going to talk to Pansy and stuff"voice trailing off. He went back upstairs and locked the door to his bedroom and sighed."What happened"Harry asked he had a white towel wrapped around his waist, he must have taken a shower.

"Nothing just that my mothers downstairs,im limping and I stink of you"Draco replied. Harry chuckled, Draco sat next to the brunette staring into his emerald eyes. He leaned in, immediately melting into the kiss.

Draco's nostrils were engulfed with a foresty scent, breathing it in he couldn't get enough of it. The blonde climbed onto the taller boy straddling him.Roaming his hands around his chest. Harry running his hands up and down Draco's neck.

Draco gave the other boys neck two sloppy kisses before falling onto the bed, giggling. Harry smirked, getting down to the lower level and placing kisses on Draco's face. His lips trailing all the way to the blonde's navel.

Draco bit down on his lip breathing through his nose, Harry slid off the bath rode licking a line down his shaft. Draco let a shudder of pleasure, tangling his finger into Harry's hair.

Until finally without warning, Harry took him fully with his mouth. Draco toes curled letting a loud moan but soon covered his mouth.

Knock, Draco turned his head to the door he cursed."Draco dear I heard some noise coming up from your room, you well" his Mother asked."

"Y-yes I fine just talking to Pansy you know how she is" he sighed hoping he would accept the excuse."Very well" footsteps going away with her Draco sighed, and started laughing.Suddenly the phone started ringing,Draco picked it up it was Pasny.

"Its Pasny"Draco whispered to Harry.Harry nodded and kissed his temple,lying next to him."Hey Draco how are you"Draco sighed happily"Good I just got laid"a loud chocking sound came from the other line"You did what,did you make up with Potter"

Draco bite his lip"maybe"Draco could hear the eye roll from here."Dear god you and your horny ass,I assume if you forgave him hes good"Draco hummed"Well bye then"

Both boys returning to their passionate touches.Loving and kissing every inch of each other's skin.They were distracted,in there own bubble.Not aware of the creme colored note on Draco's nightstand.