∆20∆

Draco left Ginny's house thanking her for letting him stay.Draco was going to do some things through out the day.He needed to,sneak back into his house,get his close and last collect some papers from school.The walk from Ginny's home to his school wasn't that far plus it gave him some good exercise.

He was walking into the entrance when he saw a head of blond hair."Luna hello".The strange girl turned around she was wearing some strange looking glasses."Hello Draco" she noticed how he was looking at her weirdly " These are for the wrackspurts"

Draco giggled and nodded waving out to luna.He went into the school and got the papers.The office lady looked at him weirdly"what"he spat."Nothing,just don't think blue eyeliner-"Draco scoffed"Dont think blue eyeliner is for boys oh shut up you homophobic hag"

He left dramatically,not caring if that's what the lady was going to say.He put the papers in his bag roughly.He then went up to his house he sighed.He slowly went to side and looked for a ladder.He spotted one covered in ivy.He ripped the green vines snaking around it.He set up the ladder,checking if it was sturdy.

He went up the ladder kinda scared hoping he wouldn't fall.He opened his window and climbed into the room.He always kept trash bags under bed (don't ask).He grabbed a couple of bags stuffing perfumes,clothes, and lip glosses.While this process his eyes went to a picture of his mother.

Draco felt guilty,he was going to leave his mother alone.How could he do that he knows his mother didn't get love or attention from his father.Should he stay,or get freedom.Draco ploped down on the floor,he let out a shaky breath.His body felt werid it got chilly and then went into hot flashes.

He was shaking,sweat dripping from his forehead.He wanted comfort but no one know he was here.Streams of salty tears went to his pale cheeks.He let out a sob of help ,his mother was the door.She ran over and put her arms around him.She whispered sweet nothings into his ears.Soon Draco calmed down,he had a panic attack.

"Are you well" his mother asked Draco smiled back and nodded."Where did you stay"she asked while rubbing circles into his back.He stared  at her eyes telling her he didn't want to talk about it.Of course,ruining the moment Lucuis rushed in."Draco Malfoy where have you
been young man"Draco stood"no where".

His father glared back "I be it's that potter boy isn't it,I demanded you break it off with him"The audacity for him to ask again "NO" Draco yelled back.A force came upon Draco's cheek leaving a hot,pink burn
Narcissa gasped covering her rosy lips."Break up with the boy"Draco trembled and nodded,wait what?!

Why was he nodding he loved harry,his father left the room. Narcissa came to her sons side and kissed his cheek "I'll talk to him Draco grabbed her wrist he shook his head.His father hit him,his own son what would he do to his wife.This was mess,he was supposed to get his things and go but because of that picture he broke down and you know the rest.His mother went out room understanding he wanted some thinking time.

How was he going to say this Harry,he looked over to the calender Christmas eve.He chuckled wanst that for happy family time.Whatever fuck his life he should have never got with harry.Right,because he just brought him more problems.

He looked at the floor trash bags full of his belongings.He wish his life was in those bags they sure deserved to be in there.