∆8∆

Draco was bored, this class was killing him. Really no one gives a fuck about cells unless you were a scientist or something. Instead of listening, he was just doodling in his notebook. Blaise and Pansy didn't look like they were listening either, they were sending notes to each other. Pansy taped Draco's shoulder, Draco turning around.

"Drakie-poo since your a rebel now you should come to Greengrass party"Pansy whispered to him. Draco thought about it did sound fun but his dad wouldn't let him go in a million years. Blaise popped a mint in his mouth"If you worried about your old man just ask your boyfriend Potter to bail you out of that prison you call home"

"He's not my boyfriend ok" Draco whispered back. Pansy crossed her arms "Well whatever but you still coming got it blondie"Draco nodded since he really didn't have a choice. Pansy went back to applying her eyeliner and red lipstick and Blasie to listening to music on his walkmen.

The bell rang so that meant they were realsed from hell. Draco wondered if Harry ever went back to class or if he just skipped school. Anyways that didn't matter because he had to ask Harry to sneak him out of his house. Draco had never sneaked out so he knows he couldn't to this.

He grabbed his backpack and ran through the doors breathing in the fresh air. His eyes looked around for messy brown hair and a leather jacket. He finally spotted Harry next to his car smoking, so Harry hurried over to him. When he got there he caught his breath," Harry can I ask you for a favor"

Harry smirked at him"Depends what kind of favor dollface"Draco blushes at the nickname and sat on the hood of the car."Well I need you to sneak me out of my house so I can go to Greengrass party"Harry chuckled"What happened to Draco the goody-two-shoes "

Draco laughed"Oh shut up but seriously can you help me please"Harry looked at him and then nodded.Draco squeaked and gave Harry a hug "Okay then call me then"Draco ran off not giving Harry a second to answer.

It was 12:34,and Draco still didn't have a outfit planned what was he going to wear.He looked around in his closet when a outfit idea popped in his head.He took leather pants,band shirt and pointed toe flats.He looked in the mirror and modeled,his ass sure did look great.

Draco went over to his drawer and took out a Maybelline kissing potion gloss and applied it to his plump lips.While he waited for Harry he threw himself on his bed and picked up his magazine to read.He suddenly heard a tap on his window, he stood up and went to his window.

His pulled the drapes and saw Harry behind the window standing on ladder,Draco laughed .He opened his window"I thought you were going to have a hard time sneaking in"Harry shook his head and came in and sat on the slipper chair next to dracos window.

"You sure did dress up you look bitchin"Draco smiled at the compliment"so are we sneaking or what"Harry nodded climbing down the ladder".Draco locked his bedroom door put pillows under his blanket but he left the window open.

He slowly climbed down the ladder he had three steps left when he stopped."Harry catch me" Harry streched his arms out and Draco jumped into his arms laughing.Draco and Harry quietly got into Harry's car and drove away.Little did they know someone was watching the from the balcony.