∆25∆

Harry was not going to take it.He had to go to Draco and tell him what happened.He had to be brave because if he didn't .Him and Draco would probably never getting together soon.So Harry brushed his hair (tried to) and put on his best casual clothes.

He ran out of his apartment,carefully not trying to trip.He went over to a flower shop.He went to the girl at the front.She looked let's say different.Very emo,different from a flower."Uh do you have Narcissus flowers?".

The girl nodded and went back.Harry nervously waited,tapping his foot hoping the girl would hurry up.Finally the girl came out.A beautiful bundle of flowers wrapped in glittery white paper.He looked at it and smiled,he hope the blonde would like it.

Harry jumped in his car softly putting the flower on the passenger seat.Driving all the way to Draco's house.Finally Harry arrived at the dark,gloomy house.Its now or never he sighed.He got out the car crossing the street.Going to the side of the house,while installing the ladder.

He climbed slowly not wanting to break his neck.He finally got to the top,he knocked at the window.He didn't know if Draco would open the window.He knocked a little harder."I know its you go away" a voice yelled.

It was Drao,Harry smiled even hearing his voice made him feel better.He knocked again the window harshly opening,nearly knocking the brunette off.When a pair of pale hands grabbed him.Harry smiled nervously "Er-thanks".

Draco rolled his eyes "Come in i guess,don't have a choice anyways".Harry went inside the room.It still looked the same like last time.He glad nothing changed,well the room atleast."Look Draco what you saw wasn't true at all" the blonde scoffed"Oh really".

"Yes,that girl is my neighbor and is weirdly obsessed with me-"."Aww thats nice go with her instead"Harry sighed Draco was proving to be very difficult."No Draco I love you,as I was saying I don't like her she just kissed her name is Katy or Kore I-"

He was cut off by a loud gasp."KORE,that bitch of course she would something like this honestly and I was nice to her"At this point Draco was madly talking to himself but it was clear he knew the blame wasn't on Harry.Harry grabbed the blonde by the neck.

Harshly kissing him as if they were going to die the next second.Draco responded quickly,putting his arms around the others neck.Harry grabbed Dracos waist walking over to his bed but what stopped when they came to crash,the footboard.

Draco wrapped his legs around the brunette's waist singling him to continue.Harry made his way to the bed dropping the boy under him.Harry kissed the boy chin all the way to his collar bone harshly."mhmm H-Harry" encouraging the taller boy to go even more harsher.

He pulled the blondes shirt off,the blonde following.They both admired each other.Harry leaned forward"Your gorgeous"he said.Harry hooked his three fingers on the band of Draco's pants pulling them off.

Harry immediately noticed Draco wasn't wearing any underwater,and also spotted some kind of slimy substance."Naughty boy,what'd you do" he growled.Draco whimpered "I-I touched myself"Harry chuckled.

Harry pushed the boys legs to his bum exposing his hole.Harry licked the hole,circling the entrance with his tongue.It appeared to drive the boy above him crazy making him let out dirty nosies.He continued to circle it until his tongue went it,making Draco let out a gasp.

Harry pumped his tongue in and out.Going deeper and faster every time."O-oh Harry I've had enough please".Harry smirked kissing the others nose "Please what dollface"Draco blushed crimson at the nickname"Please fuck me".
Harry gave Draco's thigh a kiss before getting a bottle of lotion on the lower side of the bed.Covering his finger with it he slowly insert a digit pumping slowly not wanting to hurt the boy.

Adding a second finger he started to scissor them.He heard a loud moan come from above"Oh r-right there!" Draco screamed.Not being able to resist the pale boys whimpers and moans.He coated his member with location and slowly went inside Draco.

Draco took a breath,he felt full and the heat of the room was intense.He nodded,Harry slowly started moving.Kissing and sucking on Draco's chest.The noise of the room was getting louder.Harry's grunting and Draco's moaning.Draco hands were about to find themselves near his own member until a hand slapped him away " No touching yourself baby".

"But it hurts so much"he whimpered.Harry grabbed Dracos member and became to pump fast and with much pressure .His thrusts were getting harder,hitting the beautiful's boy prostate."Harry im so close"wanting Draco to come,Harry gave it his all.Draco let put a scream,cum covering both of their stomachs and Harry's hand.

They took a minute to catch their breath.Draco let out a giggle "That was amazing" he sighed.Harry chuckled cleaning them both up with tissues.Harry laid down next to Draco.Grey eyes meet green,laying in a peaceful silence.Harry caressed Dracos rosy cheek."Harry im-I well"Harry chuckled.

Draco was having a hard time apologizing.But Harry knew what he meant anyways.Harry gave Draco a kiss on the lips.Resting their foreheads on eachother.Draco traced circles into Harry's shoulder wanting to tell him."Harry the day i saw you kiss Kore I was actually going to tell you I had to break up with you".Harry gave him a worried look"My father thought i wasn't acting differently and I was but not because of you"

Harry intertwined their finger,kissing Dracos hand."It was because a note i f-found on my nightstand"Harry raised an brow.Draco went over to nightstand pulled out a note.He showed Harry the words written in inside."Uh Draco I can't read that".Draco nodded remembered,it was written in Italian."Basically it says that my father isn't who I think he is,and that I should think where all the money come from and its from this 'man inside-"Harry let out a 'ohh' "Was this why you were stressed " Draco nodded.

"Well that aside let's go to sleep"Draco laid down on Harry chest.The brunette's scent filling his nostrils.

♧Spelling mistakes were made,due to this chapter being written on a phone♧