"Dream"

||𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞|| 𝐀𝐮-𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
"𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒"

Elijah POV

"Agatha!" I yelled and I tried to catch her.   We're at the park playing "habulan" and I am the "taya" or "catcher".

By the way I will introduce myself before my girlfriend. I'm Elijah Manoban and she is Bae Agatha. She's my super goddess beautiful girlfriend of all. I really love that girl so much and we're dating for 1 yr from now.

"I GOT YOU!" I said while back hugging her, and we laughed.

"Yah! you cheated" she replied annoyingly and pulled out from my hug.

"It's not my fault that I have a long legs" I teased and she pouted. I couldn't help but to chuckled at her cuteness and peck on her lips.

"Okay-okay I forgive you but! You owe me a streetfood" she said and run away again and I followed her
-obviously

We stopped at the front of Ahjussi's fishcake and milktea stall.

"How many do you want Babe?" I asked her and she put her index finger on her chin and said "hmm You?" I blushed at the thought and shake my head if I heard it right.

"Y-you w-want me?" I stuttered that made her laughed.

"Silly! I mean You are the one who will order for me. But maybe later Daddy" She said and whisper the last sentence but I didn't hear it well, so I shrugged it off.

"Ahjussi please make it two please and a 2 milkteas" I stated on the stall owner.

Minutes Later..

"Here's your order" Ahjussi said and handed to me our orders. I payed a 3000 bill and he seemed so shock.

"Hey I know the two of you is such a loving couple but I think this is too much" He said and I shookt my head.

"No Ahjussi that's for you claimed it as my gift okay?" I said in decline and he sighed in defeat.

"Okay kiddo, god bless on you two. Hope you stay strong. I always remember my wife when I'm seeing a cute couple" he stated in low tone. And Agatha froze while eating when she heard ahjussi's said.

"Ahjussi I'm sorry to hear that, but please keep strong okay. God knows everything" Agatha said in apologizing but the old latter smiled on us.

We bid our goodbyes and continued to walk.

I'm just admiring the beautiful city lights when Agatha broke the silence.

"Babe what if I'm already gone?" She questioned that got me confuse.

"what a silly question baby" I sarcastically said and shake my head and sipped on my milktea.

"Please answer babe" She said again

"Baby You are not dead okay? you're not gone. You are here with me see? I can hug you, I can kiss you" I explained but she glared at me that make me sighed in defeat.

"okay-okay fine urgh. If you are gone now. I will became sad, empty,lonely and you are my strength baby if you're not here I'm useless. And if that tragic moment happened I will wait for you to the next life or our life and I will not find another girl because You is enough for me. Understood?" I said and she slyly smiled.

"I love you Elijah" She said that made us stopped from walking.

"I love you too Agatha" I said back and hugged the small bunny and kissed her lips passionately. I don't care if we are in public, I'm so proud of it keke.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"Yah monkey! Such a heavy sleeper"

"AHHH!" I screamed because I'm dreaming about drowning but I woke up and I looked like I was splashed by a tub of water.

"See now your awake! GET YOUR ASS UP AND TAKE A SHOWER YOU ARE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL MS. ELIJAH MANOBAN" My mom annoyingly yelled.

I tried to reminisced my dream.

I smiled and tilted my head on my bedside table with a framed picture of us on the park. "I dreamt on you again Agatha. It felt surreal I love you." I whispered.

"YAH MONKEY GET YOUR ASS UP NOW! YOU ARE 10 MINUTES LATE ON YOUR CLASS" My mom yelled again. I got up on my bed and do some stretching and I grabbed our picture and kissed it and put it back on the table.

"MANOBAN LAST WARNING OR I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS" My mom added.

"Aish! Mommy Chill! okay I'm up" I half yelled and walked towards on the shower room.

By the way Agatha is dead 5 months from now.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡"
-𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚗

✈︎