Emma
Two Months Later

There was two weeks left until Grayson and Alyssa's wedding.

Olivia and I were bridesmaids along with Alyssa's step sister Caitlyn, and another one of the Rouyre cousins named Bella.

Of course Ethan was the best man, and Olivia was the maid of honor. Ethan told me that he was gonna switch with Adam at the end of the ceremony so that we could walk down the aisle together.

He wanted his family to see that I was his.

My heart warmed.

We were still trying for a baby, but with no luck. I reassured myself that it would happen when it was supposed to.

For now, I was focused on enjoying the moment with Ethan. We still hadn't said the l word yet, but I knew I loved him.

The best part was that I knew he was falling too. Even though we hadn't exactly said "I love you" yet, he told me he was falling for me. I told him I was falling too.

I was spending a lot of time with Olivia and Alyssa during these two weeks because of the wedding festivities, but Ethan and I still snuck in some alone time.

I was actually glad that Ethan and I were starting to be publicly official, because we went on a couple of double dates with Grayson and Alyssa, and also Olivia and Adam.

But the wedding was technically our first real date. Usually we just watched movies or ate pizza at our houses. But this was a serious date. First of all, it was a wedding. Second of all, it was specifically his brother's wedding, which meant his whole family would be there.

I was about to meet Ethan's whole extended family. Crazy uncles, over-friendly aunts, and all.

The night before Alyssa and Grayson's wedding, was her Bachelorette party. We had a blast.

First, we went to a local casino and won some money (Thank GOD I didn't lose any money), then we went to see a stand up comic, then we went back to Alyssa's place and celebrated with some alcohol. Don't worry, I took a test that day just in case, and I still wasn't pregnant.

I told Alyssa about how nervous I was to meet Ethan's family, and she gave me some tips on how to interact with them and make them happy. She told me that there's were the same tips Grayson gave to her.

Luckily, none of us were that hungover the next morning, so we got ready for wedding pictures. Alyssa looked so pretty. She was going to be such a beautiful bride.

Her step sister Caitlyn was the one who did everyone's hair, and she did mine in a braided half up with the rest curled in beachy waves.

I did everyone's makeup, because I was good at it, and all of us girls got dressed, and Alyssa's mom helped her into her wedding dress. She really was a beautiful bride.

The wedding was beautiful. You could tell how happy Alyssa and Grayson were. They really are an awesome couple.

I could even tell how happy Ethan was for Grayson. It was adorable seeing how happy he was at a wedding that wasn't even his own.

At one point, Ethan glanced at me and winked, and my heart fluttered. I smiled back at him. He was just so cute.

Ethan fulfilled his promise of walking me out of the venue when the ceremony was over, so he could show off the fact that I was his.