Ethan

It was a beautiful Saturday morning on the day of our wedding. I had stayed over at Grayson's each night that week, because it was bad luck to sleep in the same bed as your fiancé during your wedding week.

I stayed at our place during the day though. I couldn't be kept away from Emma and Lennon for too long.

I walked into the kitchen, where Grayson was making coffee, and Alyssa was holding Ari.

"Morning, E. You ready for your big day?" Grayson asked, handing me a mug of coffee.

"I'm so ready," I said. "I've been ready for this for way longer than I realized."

Grayson smiled before he glanced at Alyssa. "I know we always knew you two would end up together."

"Looking back, I don't know how I didn't realize she was the love of my life. We were best friends for so long, but now it all makes so much sense. Today's gonna be one of the greatest days of my life, and I am so fucking happy."

"We're happy for you, E." Alyssa said, holding up one of Ari's little fists.

Grayson and I both laughed, and after we finished our coffees, it was time to start getting ready for the wedding.

I showered, put on my suit, sprayed some cologne and fixed my hair before it was time to leave.

Alyssa had already left to go help Emma get ready, so Grayson and I carpooled to the venue.

My mom came to see me in the dressing room, and she even brought Lennon to me. I missed the little guy overnight.

He smiled as soon as he caught sight of me, and then my mom handed him over.

"Hey, buddy. I missed you," I said, giving him a kiss on the forehead. Lennon cooed at the sound of my voice, and I was so happy to see him.

My mom walked over, patting me on the shoulder. "I'm so happy for you, Ethan," she said. "You have a wonderful little family, and I couldn't be more proud of the young gentleman you grew up to be."

I smiled. "Thanks, Mom. That really means a lot to me."

"I just can't believe how fast you and Grayson have grown up. It seems like yesterday when I was in the hospital holding both of you. Now you both have children of your own, and you're getting married today. Gosh, I'm just so happy."

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you so much, Ethan. I'm so proud of you."

I gave my mom a quick hug, both of us trying not to squish Lennon, who was fidgeting while I was holding him. He looked so adorable in his little baby tuxedo.

As my mom and I pulled away from our hug, I looked down at Lennon, who was already smiling up at me. "Are you having a good day?" I asked him as he smiled bigger at my voice. "Your mama's gonna look so beautiful, isn't she?" He smiled even bigger, making me smile too. He was so damn cute, and I still couldn't believe that he was ours. Emma and I created the little guy. "Yeah, she's gonna look so pretty," I told him. 

It was time for the groomsmen and I to line up, so I handed Lennon back over to my mom. My Aunt Pennie was going to watch him during the ceremony, so that my parents, and Emma's parents didn't have to. 

I found Grayson and Adam, plus my cousin Logan, and we were ready to go. Emma's bridesmaids were obviously Olivia and Alyssa, but also my sister Cameron. I was happy that Emma wanted Cam to be her bridesmaid. 

Grayson gave me our secret twin handshake before we walked into the room, taking our places at the end of the aisle. 

One by one, each of Emma's bridesmaids walked in, followed by my mom and dad, and finally, Emma's mom. 

Then, everyone stood up and the doors opened, revealing the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Emma was glowing. Her dress was beautiful, and her hair and makeup were perfect. But my favorite part was how happy she looked. As her father walked her down the aisle, my eyes started to well up, and I couldn't believe we had finally reached this moment.

Her father gave her hand to me, and I had to wipe a stray tear off of my face. I couldn't stop smiling. 

Emma looked into my eyes, and she was the only person in the world in that moment. She smiled at me as Olivia adjusted the train of Emma's dress, and she finally got settled.

The ceremony was quick, but one of the most beautiful moments of my life. It was so sweet, and so loving. 

The reception was at a banquet hall down the road from the courthouse, and our little celebration was super fun. Emma and I were really happy that we chose t have a small celebration, only consisting of the people closest to us. 

We ate a really good dinner, cut the cake together, had our first dance, and then everyone was on the dance floor. My Aunt Pennie even brought Lennon to us so we could get some family pictures with me, Emma and Lennon. And we got to dance with him for a little bit. He loved it when I would spin around quickly while he was in my arms. It was adorable. 

The three of us were so damn happy.

Lennon was staying the night at Aunt Pennie's that night, so she took him home, and Emma and I were left to keep celebrating with everyone. The party didn't die down until nearly 2 a.m. when it was just us, Grayson and Alyssa, Olivia and Adam, Cameron, and a few cousins from both sides of our new official family. 

Next to the day Lennon was born, this was the best day of our lives, and I couldn't have been more grateful. Emma and I went home that night and had out own little celebration with champagne and no clothes. 

I was so excited to live the rest of our lives together. We said cheers to this new phase of our life.