Emma

I couldn't stop throwing up. It wasn't the Mexican food because it had been three days since then, but I couldn't stop throwing up.

I could tell that Ethan felt terrible that I was having morning sickness, but when he came in the bathroom to help me out, he almost puked too.

I told him he needed to get used to it.

Alyssa and I had been texting back and forth, and she was having a lot of sickness too. We laughed and blamed it on the Dolan's side of the family.

I couldn't believe that Alyssa and I were both pregnant at the same time. It was cool to have a best friend that was going through the same experience as me. It was especially cool that Ethan and Grayson were gonna have kids so close in age to each other too.

Alyssa joked that her and I should have a throwing up party because we both couldn't stop.

Ethan claimed that he was happy because my boobs were starting to get bigger, but I didn't mind. He knew how to work his hands the way I liked. It was a win-win situation.

My hormones were starting to go all over the place, and they were making me want Ethan at the most random times. Or at least the hormones were making me think of all the things he could do to me more than I should admit.

We fucking went to the grocery store, and as Ethan pushed the cart, all I could think about were his muscles, and how much I wanted to touch them.

Not just his arm muscles.

Or when he was driving. I was always a sucker when Ethan drove. He was the hottest driver I'd ever seen. The way he could drive flawlessly with one hand, and the way he focused on the road was seriously the hottest thing I've ever seen, and it made me want to make him stop the car so he could fuck me on the front hood.

And it wasn't that I just wanted him to fuck me.

I actually found myself wanting to suck his dick more than anything. It was like I craved him in my mouth.

He didn't mind at all, I'll tell you that.

Knowing the way I could make him feel almost made me come, even though he was the one being pleasured. I just enjoyed seeing the effect I had on him.

I was also loving it when I let Ethan do whatever he wanted to me. I knew he was living for it too, and that was my favorite thing about it.

Let's just say he hit it from the back more times than I could count on my fingers. In one week.

But he also let me ride him as much as I wanted. I just couldn't get enough of him, and he was totally up for all of the amazing sex.

We may or may not have been late to game night at Olivia's because Ethan was doing hand stuff to me in the car on the way there, and I needed him.

Thank God she wasn't in an apartment complex anymore. She had gotten a house with Adam, so at least their driveway was somewhat secluded.

There were also the times where we'd just be sitting at home, and I'd give him a certain look, then the next thing I knew he'd be fucking me on the kitchen counter. Or the table.

Or when he'd be making love to be in the warm bathtub. Ethan and I were obsessed with each other, and we both couldn't get enough.

It wasn't just sexual either. It was the love too. We were falling more and more for each other every day, and us starting a family improved it even faster.

It was like from the second he asked if we could have a baby together, we just knew we'd end up together.

Everything was shaping up perfectly. It's funny how I never thought about what it would be like to be with Ethan until it happened. Now it's the only thing that seems to make sense.

I always wondered if it was true when they said 'date your best friend', but that theory was proven right with Ethan. He was my best friend before, and we're obviously even closer now.

We tell each other everything, and sometimes he even tells me things before he tells Grayson. His own twin brother!

That always made me feel special. It confirmed that I truly was really important to him.

He really was my partner in crime. No matter what we were doing, he found a way to make me smile or laugh. Whether he would say something hilarious while we were playing cards together, or if he would randomly give me a compliment because he felt like it. He always made me so happy, and I warmed my heart to know that I made him happy too.

Grayson and Alyssa filled me in about that. They told me all about how much Ethan talks to them about me, and how they can tell he really really adores me.

But I didn't need their affirmation to know how he felt. He showed it. And he told me all the time.

He was so cute.

Especially after we found out that we were having a baby, Ethan became super attentive. Always running out to get food I was craving from random restaurants around town, or going to the 24 hour convenience store to grab peanut butter and pickles at three in the morning.

He didn't even complain once. He just told me he'd be back in a few minutes. And then he shared the peanut butter and pickles with me.

I knew I wanted the rest of my life to be this way. I wanted to be loved like this forever. And I knew Ethan felt the same.

We had only been together about four months at this point, but I think both of us knew where the relationship was headed.

And I couldn't wait for everything we had in store.