Introduction (Also Known as the Beginning of the Story)

Before you begin, this was written in 2015. Trials of Apollo and Magnus Chase and Civil War hadn't even come out yet. Just keep it in mind if something is inaccurate due to later data. 

Tony

In the middle of the concrete jungle called New York City there lies-according to Tony Stark- the finest building in the world, also known as Stark Tower. Little did Tony know that a few blocks away, on the 600th floor of the Empire State Building, there were temples, apartments, and even water fountains at least one hundred times better than his so-called "Tower." Neither did Tony know that, in a few short days, he would be plummeted into a world beyond his imagination.

It all started when he was relaxing on his sofa with his laptop, designing a new suit, and Fury stalked in- uninvited he might add.

Fury tossed Tony a file. When Tony raised an eyebrow, Fury spoke.

"I heard you didn't like being handed things. Anyway, you and the rest of the Avengers are going to bring the subject and anyone he is with back to S.H.I.E.L.D for questioning. No questions, just contact them and read the file." And with that, Fury left.

"Jarvis?" Tony asked.

"Yes, sir?" The A.I. responded.

"Contact the Avengers. Tell them to come to the tower and that it's on Fury's orders."

"Yes, sir."

Tony opened the file. It read:

Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 17

Height: 6'1" (1.85 meters)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Sea Green

Nationality: American

Mother: Sally Jackson

Father: Unknown

Special Skills: Unknown

Wanted For: Blowing up four schools, and numerous acts of terrorism worldwide

Notes:
•Has eluded S.H.I.E.L.D for six years
• Attends Goode High School
•His stepfather is an English teacher

Seems like an interesting kid, Tony thought. Worldwide terrorism? What'd he do?

He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
When the Avengers finally arrived they were bursting with questions.

"What does Fury want this time?"

"What's the issue?"

"What's so important that Fury had to pull me out of Africa?"

"Does Man of Iron have any tarts that pop?"

"What's the problem?"

"The answers are in here. The Poptarts are in the kitchen, Thor, help yourself." He tossed Clint the file. "Fury wants us to bring this person back to S.H.I.E.L.D for questioning."

"Perseus Jackson," Hawkeye read. "Age 17- Fury wants us to kidnap a seventeen year old?!"

"Yep, keep reading," Tony urged him. He was eating popcorn and waiting for them to get to the end.

"Height 6'1" (1.85 meters), black hair, green eyes, American, Mother: Sally Jackson, Father: Unknown," Thunder rumbled and it started to rain as Clint read.[A/N Picturing how to Train Your Dragon when Hiccup reads the Book of Dragons and reaches the Night Fury page.] "Thor, could you cut the thunder!"