Chapter 1: The New Girl

EMILY POV:
"Emily! Get up! You'll be late!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

I groan and cover my face with a pillow, and pull the blanket over me.

"Emily! School is almost over. Just a few more months! Then you graduate! Make it count!" She yells, now sounding irritated.

I get out of bed, and pull on black skinny jeans with rips in them, a white cotton v-neck, a black leather jacket, and black combat boots.

I brush my teeth before doing my hair. I put it in its usual light curls, and I put on light make up.

I grab my black jansport backpack, and head downstairs and out the door.

I get to school, and the bell has already rung.

"Crap." I mutter, and begin running down the halls.

As I'm running, I turn the corner and I run into someone, causing all of their books to fall to the floor.

"Oh, my god! I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz! I really need to pay more attention to my surroundings." I ramble on as I bend Dow. To pick up the fallen objects.

"It's fine." I hear the person whisper.

I look up and I'm met by pure beauty. It's a girl. Long, golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes, naturally glossy pink lips.

I pick up her books and hand them to her.

"Again, I'm sorry!" I say, before rushing to class.

I look behind me, and I see her walking to the office.

She must be new.

How lucky am I?

Hello!
This may seem familiar if you read Jason's books.
JasonSchz96
This is my third Fanfiction.
All Emison. One with Sparia.
I'll try to update soon!
Sorry it's so short!
I need to go to bed.
I was in the car, and I had an "Aha!" moment from reading Jason's books, and others.
I wanted Ali to be a new student...Blah blah blah.
You get it.