Two Dragneels Walk Into A Bar

My bachelorette party was fun. All of the girls chilled in a hot steamy bath and relaxed while talking. Juvia has finally let go of the "love rival" thing once and for all. Erza filled us in on some of her juicy gossip about her and Jellal. They are official. Which is great. We have been wondering when that would happen.

I peek a glimpse of Natsu as he walks down the aisle. Erza insisted that we shouldn't see each other the day before the wedding. He looks so dapper I'm his white suit, complete with Igneel's scarf.

Erza takes Gray's arm as they walk down the aisle.  Shortly after Levy and Gajeel follow. And then Wendy and Laxus complete the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Asca skips down the aisle distributing pink flower petals in her wake and Happy flies behind her, giving Natsu the rings.

"Hey buddy," Natsu pats his head, taking the rings.

Our guildmates made our rings so they are a surprise. We won't find out who made them until after.

Now it's my turn. Guildarts decided to step in and walk me down the aisle. While he's not a father figure to me, he is to Natsu. And everyone else in the guild.

And as he said, "it's the perfect practice for when my baby girl Cana gets married."

All of our friends from Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth, Crime Sorciere and even the Queen was there. As I walked nervously down the aisle I couldn't help but notice my celestial spirits standing gleefully as I walked by.

Aquarius nodded to me and I've never seen Virgo smile so widely.

Horologium and Niko sat next to the Celestial Spirit King.

Everybody came to see me and Natsu tie the knot.

Guildarts handed me off to Natsu, "you got this kiddo," he said patting my shoulder and taking a seat next to Cana.

Natsu's hands are just the slightest bit clammy and his smile is so happy, his fangs are even gleaming.

I can't help but match his elation. I'm doing it. I'm marrying Natsu Dragneel.

Master Makarov, "we are gathered here today to witness the union between two fairies. As it has come to my attention, the couple has prepared their own vows."

I shoot a menacing glance at Makarov. I prepared no such vows. I didn't even come up with anything. I have absolutely no idea what to say. As if Natsu is reading my anxious thoughts he speaks finally.

"It's just you and me together forever right?"

"Right," I tell him.

"Promise?" He asks with a toothy grin.

"I promise," I tell him.

"I now pronounce you, dragon and wife," Makarov giggles at his own pun.

Natsu pulls me in for a kiss. Everybody is up out of their seats clapping and cheering. Above everyone's clammer I hear little Asca call out, "yay! You finally kissed like Mommy and Daddy!"

That pulls a laugh out of me.

I can't help myself, I don't know if it's the beer Cana made me drink, or the fact that I'm married, but I throw myself in his arms.

The rest of the world's noise fades and in this moment it's just me and him. I feel his warmth through his suit, his forehead bends to touch mine, "I missed you last night Luce."

"I missed you too. Let's never spend another night away from each other again."

"Lucy," he whispers my name, and my face bends up to look at his. His arms are still wrapped tightly around my waist, "I love you."