Chapter 18

You had been living with Hannibal for a while, and tried not to think about where Hannibal went and what he did. You did not know the half of it, only knowing he was a killer, not a cannibal.

You had noticed that Hannibal was keeping an eye on you, phoning you to check you where inside and safe.

It was a shock when will was arrested. You found under the bed as a soothing, when you heard the news, from Dr Bloom and stayed there, sobbing gently. You didn't hear Hannibal come into the house, he looked around for you, not finding you in any of the rooms, a pang of worry filling his system. Coming into your shared bedroom, he squats and finds you pressed into the wall, your head resting on the door and your arms wrapped around yourself as you shook.

Hannibal crawled under the bed and gently pulled you out into his arms.

"No" you say, "You are the reason Will is in jail". You tried to pull away from him but Hannibal kept you firmly on his lap.

"No, no, no" he whispered. "Your brother is ill. And so are you" he stroked your hair gently.

"Please" you sob

"I have protected you darling" he whispered. He raised your chin and stared into your eyes. "You need help. The ptsd is effecting your memory and your reactions. Let me give you some help, hm baby? You are delusional, the shock of Will's inprisonment is effecting you. I wouldn't hurt you my love." he kissed your head and left you on the floor and left he room where he locked the door, leaving you in the room.