Chapter 20

"Hello is this Frederick Chilton?" you ask down the phone.

"Yes, who is this?" Fredrick asks.

"It's (y/n), I'm the sister of Will. I wondered if I could schedule a visit?"

"Of course" he says.

You had met Will, happy to see him he was worried about your relationship with Hannibal. You find what he said hard to believe but listen anyway and at the end of the appointment you go to him and hold his hand.

"I love you will." you smile, you start to tear up and Will wipes them away.

"Please step away" one of the guards called. "Your half an hour is over" you nod and wave at Will sadly "I will be back visiting soon!" you call.

You walk out of the prison to see Hannibal, leaning against his car. You walk up to him who looks at you worried. "You did not mention you where visiting your brother." he said, opening the door for you and going round and sitting in the drivers seat. "How was he?"

"He was sad, but happy I was there." you say.

"I'm glad you helped him" Hannibal said soothingly "Be careful. Will is not in sound mind". hannibal pulled out and looked at you. "I was worried kitten"

"I'm sorry" you whisper, rubbing your arms.

"It's okay. Just tell me next time hm?" he said driving until he, pulled into a car park. "May I take take you to the opera?" he asks.

"I'm not dressed for it" you stutter.

"Oh darling. I will take you shopping first." he says.

Hannibal splashed his cash on you, buying you beautiful dress, his breath hitches the first time he sees you in it. And with that he takes your arm and leads you to the opera house.

You had many stares, both going and then in the hall itself. You looked completely ravishing and Hannibal kept his eye open, staring at those who looked at you.

The opera was the marriage of Figaro and through it Hannibal's hand held yours. You laid your head on his shoulder and sighed, listening to the music.

After the opera he leads you out, suddenly you felt your wrist being grabbed. Looking round you see a guy holding you wrist. He was small and slightly pudgy, with dark hair and a cheap suit. He smirks.

"Hello dear." he said, pulling you closer. "Is this your father? You should tell him to go. I will take you for dinner"

"Uh no." you try to pull away and Hannibal immediately drops your hand and pries his hand of your wrist.

"Do not touch her" he hissed "She is mine."

"Well, if you change your mind dear. Have my card" he smirked and you took it. Hannibal plucks it out your hand and puts it in his breast pocket.

"Darling let us leave before more moths are attracted to you" he tugs you towards the car and let's you in.

He drives away back to the house. He seemed calm, very calm. Pulling up to the house he opens the door and you go in. You smell cooking and you sit on the sofa, Hannibal sitting beside you.

"There was a reason why I took you to the marriage of figaro tonight" he whispered, taking your hand in yours. Pulling out a small box, he opens it to reveal a a beautiful ring with a red diamond.

 Pulling out a small box, he opens it to reveal a a beautiful ring with a red diamond

"Do you accept my request of love and marriage?" he asks.

You stare at him and the ring and nod, tears in your eyes as he slips the ring into your finger. It fitted perfectly (Hannibal made measurements when you where asleep) and it was so beautiful.

Hannibal reaches out and kisses your cheek, stroked it lovingly. You grin into the kiss, putting your arms around Hannibal's shoulders and going into it deeper.

"Your beauty really is something" Hannibal said through rough kisses. "All the men wanted you, and the women on their arms stared at you with jealously. I am so pleased I finally have you, as mine" he tugged at your hair gently and pulled you into his lap.

Suddenly a timer pinged and he slowly pulled away from you.

"I shall get the dinner out" he said, standing and leaving you smiling widely. You started to fiddle with the ring, admiring it before going into the kitchen after him.