5

Dear, Ms. Y/N

Ms. Y/N, we're sorry to inform that this apartement room is not longer yours. This room is now belongs to Big Hit Coorporation. You have 1 day to pack and leave.

Sincerely,
Head of Palm
Tree Apartement

What the heck?!. She just came back from delivering pizza. All of her body was aching and she came home , found out that she got kicked out of her apartement.

"It doesn't make sense!!", she was panicked, not knowing what to do next, "And who the hell is Big Hit? They just easily sold my room for a company"

She was thinking hard, who should she call to ask for help. Of course, her bestfriend, Irene, came to her mind first. "Hello?"

"Hey Y/N! You don't usually call me at night. What's up?". Y/N tried to get rid of her nervous feeling to say the truth. "So...... i got kicked out of my apartement".

"YOU WHAT?!" as expected, Irene would screamed. "Kicked out... because the apartement staff just sold my room for a company" she explained to her bestfriend.

"No way... what the hell". Irene replied in a tone of disbelief. "I don't understand too... i was about to ask you , can i......moved to your house? It's fine if you can't". Irene was silent for awhile. "Irene?".

"Uhhh, Y/N, i'm very sorry". Y/N just sighed. "You know my dad is very strict right?" she continued. Why did i just remember that? she thought. Irene still lived with her parents until now. Even if she's an adult, having a strict dad doesn't even help. His dad would be mad at her when she goes out until night, even with her girl friends. And also, her friends or basically every people that doesn't have family relation with her is prohibited in the house. Because he thought that house is "family only" place.

"It's okay. I just remembered it" Y/N replied back to her.

"Hey, if you need help, i'm here for you, remember that"

"Of course," Y/N smiled, "Alright then. Bye!". With that, she endrd the phone call.

She clicked the contact app in her phone and scrolled through there. But there are only 4 contacts. Mom, Irene, Yoongi, and Namjoon. Mom is in other city. I have to quit my job if i want to go back to mom. How about Yoongi? But he lives with his other friends.

Namjoon? She was contemplating a lot. Would it be safe? Would there be some rumors? Would i get attacked by media? Would Namjoon even let me there? She left with no choice but to try to call him.

She hesitantly clicked the call button. The dialing tone was ringing and immediately replaced with his voice. "Hello Y/N!"

He sounded so excited. Maybe he's in a good mood?. "Hey Namjoon! Sorry to interrupt you".

"It's fine! I'm just chilling on my bed" he replied. "Uhh.... i know it'll sound crazy, but can you do me a favor?" she nervously asked him.

His lip formed a mischievous smile after hearing her words. "Yes yes, spit it out!". She was silent for awhile. She gathered her courage to ask him. "Can i move in to your house?"

He silently chuckled lightly. "Move? Do you mean like...., like live here?" he acted innocently. "Kind of". She felt ashamed after saying that. I think he thought i'm a crazy fans or pervert, her anxiety went up right away. "I just got kicked out from my apartement" she continued her statement to clear out the confusion.

"Ohh, i see. It's alright, you want me to pick you up?" he replied casually. "Yeah, i'll meet you at the front office! Thank you so much Namjoon! I owe you a lot!".

"No need to thank me, you're my friend overall".

"My soon to be girlfriend" he said in his mind with a grin as he looked through the previous message one more time. He turned off his phone, put it in his pocket, and quickly rushed to his garage.