18

Y/N and Namjoon arrived at Big Hit Building. Y/N was worried about Irene. In one side, she hoped Irene would come and save her, in the other said, she was afraid that Irene might get caught by Namjoon.

"Let's go!" Namjoon turned off the car engine and stomped out of the car followed by Y/N. She was amazed by how big the building is as she found the name of his office is Big Hit.

Sounds so familiar....

She held his hand while going inside the building as she kept thinking about the familiar name. Namjoon went upstairs to the meeting room and she waited outside. She was being watched by his manager outside, to make sure she didn't escape.

Big hit... Big hit..... what is it??

She tried to remember every single moment that she went through before stuck in Namjoon's house. It was so familiar, but it seemed that she hardly remember what was it.

Namjoon finally finished the meeting in 45 minutes. He went out from the meeting room and ready to go back home with her.

"Did you wait too long? I'm sorry" he smiled. "Nah, it's allright" she responded.

They walked downstairs to go out but suddenly Namjoon wanted to go to the toilet. He told her that she could explore the cafeteria there while waiting for him.

Weird , she thought to herself. Usually Namjoon wouldn't even let her move an inch when he was out of her sight. And now he was letting her to roam around the building, "I'm not sure" she mumbled quietly.

Instead of roaming to the cafeteria, she walked out of the building. Her legs automatically lead her outside to escape. How happy she was when she saw Yoongi and Irene outside, pretending to order a taxi to avoid suspicion from the security guards

She ran quickly to them and hugged them with happy tears. Both of them happily accepted her hug.

"I missed you guys so much" she hugged them tightly. "Y/N, where have you been? We really missed you!" Yoongi who's not capable of expressing his emotions even said that easily.

"I can't explain right now, but we gotta run as far as we can from here" she pulled their arms and ran quickly.

Unfortunately, running footsteps can be heard as soon as they started running. They simultaneously turned their head to their back and spotted 5 man in black suits were chasing them.

"How? His bodyguards! No way, NO NO!" Y/N started crying and yelled frustratedly, she felt so scared, as the memory when she got 'punished' because of her escape plan was discovered.

To become a bodyguard, you need to be trained, especially physical training. Five of them were way too fast. In lest than 3 minutes, 3 of them got caught. Unexpectedly, the bodyguards brought white cloths with chloroform in it.

3 of them became unconscious and were brought to a black van.

-

"We can end the meeting now" . Namjoon nodded. "Make sure to text me so i won't forget" said Bang PD , continuing the earlier statement. "Yes, i won't"

Bang Pd was about to get up and go out the room but Namjoon stopped him. "Wait!" Bang Pd furrowed his eyebrows and sat again.

"What?" he questioned Namjoon. "Can your laptop, probably, connect to the CCTV?"

"It can ofcourse. Sometimes i watch CCTV through my laptop. You wanna check it?" he answered Namjoon.

"Yeah"

Bang Pd turned on his laptop again and opened an app that connect to the CCTV around the building.

Namjoon was known for his great instinct. He could sense something off even though somehing hasn't happened to him. He just felt something weird, the atmosphere around the building was very off for him. So he decided to check on CCTV and make sure there were no weird people.

He inspected each CCTV camera and the 10th CCTV looked strange to him.

"Pd nim, can you zoom this one?" he pointed at the camera that was strange.

Yoongi and Irene who were staying across the building and looked down to their phone while stealing some glances to the road so they looked like they were waiting for a taxi, seemed suspicious to him.

"Pd nim, would you mind if i watch this for 15 more minutes?"

"Yeah, i'll go back to my office then. Bring the laptop to me after you finish."

"No, don't! Accompany me till i finish"

Bang Pd sighed, "Fine, you look uneasy though" he looked at Namjoon with worried eyes.

"I'm okay, i just had a not that good feeling"

10 minutes had passed and Yoongi and Irene hadn't moved. Weird, Namjoon thought. He reached his phone and called someone.

"Hello Sir?"

"Jungkook, bring 4 more man with you. Go to Big Hit Building and use black van."

"Okay, got it Sir" Jungkook, one of his best bodyguard responded. "Don't park at the parking lot, but park across the building and little bit further from there. Keep an eye of a girl and a boy near there. Blonde and brown hair"

"Got it Sir, anything else?"

"Oh! Glad you asked. Each of you bring a white cloth with chloroform. If they run with my baby, catch 'em" he smirked and ended the call

When he pretended to go to the toilet, he actually watched her from afar. He saw her walking outisde the building.

I see, no wonder why those people looks weird, Namjoon smirked.

-

Namjoon approached the black van with 3 of them inside and stared at them from outside through the window.

"I'm always smarter than you, babygirl"