9

"STAY AWAY FROM ME"

"You'll eventually fall in love with me Y/N. I knew it. We are meant to be together"

"IF YOU LOVE ME THAN YOU'L LET ME GO SO I WILL BE HAPPY" she yelled at him. He exhaled harshly, but he tried to be calm. "I'll do anything. Anything so you'll love me and see me as your lover. So you'll be happy here at your house". She quickly tried to ran past him but he caught her body and pushed her back. "It's the truth Y/N. Gotta go, bye my baby!". He went out of the room and she ran so she could go out, but he was slightly faster. He closed and locked the door from outside.

She banged the door rapidly and crying till her face was red. I should have read the address correctly. I should just ask Yoongi she said in her mind. She calmed herself and grabbed her phone to call for help. But he turned off the wifi and blocked the internet access to her phone. She didn't have any mobile data.

Crap she thought. With no choices left, she just laid on her bed and tried to bring herself to sleep.

-

He left her for another promotion shooting. On the way there, his mind wandered about the earlier action. Was i being too harshed on her? But she deserved it, because she hurted me, she must get hurt too, that's what lovers do, right?

He sighed and came back to reality as he stopped his car on the parking lot of the building. He stepped out of his car and greeted by his some bodyguards just in case there are crazy fans. He walked to the building and met a lot of fans outside. He greeted them and smiled to them.

-

She glanced at the clock for the thousands time. It's 3 pm , and Namjoon hasn't come back. She woke up an hour ago and just laid down until now. She was in so much fear. Namjoon definitely obsessed with me she thought.

Not long after that, a sound of an opened gate can be heard. She quickly rushed to the window to see. Yeah it's him. She was scared but also panicked because she didn't have a single plan yet.

This whole experience was new to her, having someone, especially an artist, that obsessed and willing to lock you, so he can be with you all the time, was unexpected.

She dazed off near the window and flinched by the opening door. "Hey baby, sorry i went out too long. Promotion, you know right". He entered and closed the door. She turned around to him, putting her scared face.

"Are you still scared of me? I'm sorry for earlier" he walked to her but she walked backwards. He sighed softly. "I know i went too far. But you deserved it. A lover supposed to share their pain. I was hurt by your words, so you should feel the pain too"

IS HE CRAZY OR WHAT? she screamed in her mind. "Did you understand what i just said?". She replied in a low voice, still scared of him, "Yes". He smiled, "Good! I'm going to prepare some dinner" with that he left the room, leaving her alone again.

Before dinner, she kept thinking about escaping plan. She definitely couldn't contact anyone, ask the bodyguards to help, or ask him to go out together and escape, because people obviously would reconize him and probably, he would have a dating scandal that could haunt me too.

Thinking of her situation right now, she unconsciously hummed her favorite song, which is Monster by Irene & Seulgi.

I'm a little monster, be scared of me
I'm bothering you, making you dream only about me
I'll dance and play when you're paralyzed in your sleep
As I cast a spell over your body
I'm a little monster

An idea crossed her mind. Should i act like i love him? And then crush him at the end? Just like the song, she wanted to be a monster that play with his mind, so he's the one that destroy himself.

That would be good. I mean, i read a lot of stories about yandere, and all the female leads do to get away from the male lead is pretending to love him. Why not give it a try? she thought.

-

"Dinner time!" Namjoon shouted from downstairs. She went downstairs and glanced at the table in awe. "The maids have made this for us" he smiled.

She forced a smile to him, even though deep down in her heart, she just felt uncomfortable. "You have a beautiful smile" as he sat on the chair, followed by her. "Thankyou".

"Let's eat! You should eat a lot" he took some pieces of his chicken and put it on her plate. "I-it's too much" she looked at her plate that was full of chicken because him. "Don't wanna hear complain. You have to be healthy".

Their dinner was not that bad. Sometimes Namjoon would talked about his music, and promotion and how much he loves his fans. Seeing him talking about that , made her heart a little soft. If he didn't have this crazy obsession, i would date him.... she said in her mind.

"So tomorrow, i can go to work right?" she asked him. "Nope. You're staying here, you can tell me everything you want. I'll give it to you". She whined hearing his statement, "But i miss my friend! Irene, Yoongi, Jungjin."

He shot a glare at her. "Don't you dare say other boy names rather than mine". She was locked with his glaring eyes, and her confident shrunk. After that tense situation, the 'supposed to be' beautiful dinner, went silent. She didn't dare to even take a glance at him, not risking her life again.

She went straight back to her room as soon as the dinner finished. She just laid in bed and thinking about her friends. She couldn't accessed internet, including all of her social medias. All she could do was playing flappy bird. Luck was on her side when she decided to download flappy bird when she could access the internet.