15

She laid on her bed and squeled quietly because of the happiness of her success. I did it! He really hurt himself huh?

Suddenly one of the maid came in and brought some ointments and a cup of tea. "Excuse me, Ms Y/N. Sir Namjoon asked me to heal your bruise." she smiled to Y/N as she walked to the table beside her bed and put all the stuffs there.

"Straighten your legs, Ms." Y/N just followed the order and straigthened her legs. The maid took an ointment and spreaded it on her bruise. Forgot about her act, she didn't flinch when the maid put the ointment, the maid was confused.

She pressed the fake bruise and Y/N didn't realize it. "Ms, are you really bruised?" she asked politely. Y/N widened her eyes. Shit. She forgot that she just acted. Since she saw the maid's face looked nice, she tried to be honest with her about the whole situation

"Please, i beg you. Please don't tell hin" Y/N grabbed her shoulders and looked directly to her eyes with soft gaze. The maid smiled and laid her hand on Y/N's shoulder, "I'm Hani. I know it must been hard."

"Hani, please, please help me" a tear escaped her eye. "I'm sorry, i can't help you overtly. I can only support you, from behind" she responded kindly.

"Why?? You're his maid. You won't get this kind of treatment like mine". Hani just stared at her with sad eyes.

"I signed the contract. I can't betray him. Even supporting you to escape is very forbidden. But i'm gonna try my best" she smiled to her, "This situation is kinda new for us. He never bring any girl before you" she continued.

"What if you get caught?" Y/N asked curiously. "He and his company will ruined our life. They picked the maids and bodyguards from poor people. It's their strategy, so we can't do anything rather than obey and be loyal."

Y/N sighed in disbelief. The idea of giving the 'not so rich people' a job is great. But the tactic behind it is very evil. She couldn't believe, the top star in this country, was a bad guy. Just like monster. Even way worse.

"I'm getting too emotional right now" she chuckled lightly, "Here, i made you a tea" she handed her a cup of tea and Y/N accepted it. "Thankyou so much. Hope we can talk more often" she thanked Hani.

"I think our meeting session have to end here. Bye Ms Y/N!" she got up and went outside, closing the door.

I wonder what happen to the bodyguard

-

"Babe?" Namjoon knocked her door. She heard a knocked on the door as she opened her eyes slowly , waking up from her beauty sleep after a relaxing cup of tea.

Time to act, she said in her mind

"Just come in, i didn't lock the door". The door was opened, revealing Namjoon who brought the usual food tray. It was dinner time. "Are you feeling better?" he looked at her with worried eyes as he walked to her bed and put the tray down.

"Yeah, don't worry" she gave him a 'warm smile'

"I-i... i still feel guilty. I shouldn't have left you alone"

"No, i'm sorry i've been a burden for you. You did a great job protecting me" she replied softly

"Tomorrow i'll keep an eye of you. You won't get hurt again, i promise"

She smiled. "Thankyou. So now, let's eat shall we? I'm starving"

He chuckled, "Me too. Let's eat all of this amazing stuffs!"