11

The first, is usually the worst . First attempt, first plan, first thing that we do, that we usually never do

never go as smooth as we thought.

-

They arrived at the hotel and now were sitting inside the restaurant. It was a fancy restaurant where only rich people can attend. "Wow, it's so big and glamourous" she gaped in amazement. "For special people only" he took her hand and kissed it.

She flinched a bit, not ready for his action. She blushed because of that. Why am i blushing? I supposed to hate this guy, she said in her mind

They sat together as one of the waitress approached them and gave them the menu. She just stared at the menu blankly since she never eat in fancy restaurant. All the food names were in foreign language.

"I'd like a alfredo fettucini with gordon bleu" Namjoon said to the waiter (A/N : HOHO sorry if i spell it wrong, or the food doesn't even exist. It just came to my mind)

"And the beautiful lady? What would you like to eat?".

"Umm... just, make it same like him" she stuttered and smiled after.

"Okay, that's all. Anything else?"

"No thanks. May i ask where the toilet is?" Y/N responded. "It's on the hallway beside the cashier" she responded as she pointed to the hallway. "Okay, thankyou very much" Y/N smiled and the waitress left.

"Why did you ask where the toilet is?" Namjoon asked, sounded serious. "Just in case i want to retouch my make up". He squinted his eyes, observing her suspiciously. "It's what girls do Joon. We always go to the toilet in a group to retouch our makeup. But i have no one so i'll go alone later" she felt uncomfortable under his gazed.

"Ohh.. sorry. I didn't know"

"It's okay, now you know"

-

Food has arrived and they ate it pretty silent. They were enjoying the food individually. Once in a while, Y/N took a glance to the toilet hallway stealthily. She waited for the perfect time to go to the toilet, and escape

She put her spoon and fork down and sighed loudly. "Ahh.. i'm so full". Namjoon shot his head up and looked at her plate. "You still have much left. Go and eat more" he said softly. "I don't think i can. I'm too bloated" she caressed her belly. "Hey, can i go to the toilet for awhile baby?"

His heart beat increased after he was called 'baby' by her. It was such a rare moment. "Y-yes, of course. Be quick okay?"

"Okay!" as she got up and walked towards the hallway. She took a last glance to him, good, he was still focusing on his food, she said in her mind.

She found the hallway and the toilet. Dang it! No emergency exit! she said in frustration in her mind. She entered the toilet, thinking there would be any magic door or holes that leads to outside the hotel.

But there was nothing

Shriekk

A cleaning lady entered the toilet to put her mop in there. An idea plopped into her mind.

"Hey are you the cleaning lady?" she asked politely. "Yes, i'm working here as a cleaning lady" she smiled to Y/N.

"Listen to me. I need your help" Y/N grabbed her shoulders and spoke to her with fear on her eyes. The cleaning lady noticed that. "Wh-what?? I'll help you."

"Let's exchange our clothes"