6

"Namjoon, i'm very thankful to you. Is it really fine? What about your fans?". She hopped out of the car and followed him inside the house

"They won't find out, i'll guarantee". She just nodded. "You are really a famous artist, huh?" she jokingly said to him. "Hm?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "All those bodyguards lined up just to greet you". He chuckled a bit. "For the sake of my life"

"Umm by the way, where can i put my stuff on?" she asked to him. "I have an extra room here, you can put your stuff there" he continued. "Where's the room?" she asked back. "Come here, i'll bring you there". He walked upstairs and she just followed him right at his back.

As she walked through his house, she was amazed by it. His taste of furniture is minimalist yet simple. Almost everything is in white, black, or grey. As she stepped on the 2nd floor, she saw a lot of abstract paintings. Wow, he's such an artistic person, she thought.

"This is your room!". They arrived at the end of the hallway. There's another door near her room. Probably his room, she glanced to it for a while. He opened the door to her room as she entered it with her stuffed bags. She looked at the room in awe. "Wow, i had been living in a rat hole for my entire adulthood, are you sure this is a bedroom?". Never in her life she would thought she would sleep in a luxurious room.

"So now i just adopted a poor little rat". She glared at him playfully, "Okay by the way this is your room. If you need help, you have to tell me, understood?". She nodded and turned her face to him, "Sounds good. Thankyou! I'll go to bed soon". With that, he just gave her thumbs up signaling her that everything was set and he left the room.

"Ahhh, finally i can rest" as she plopped to the bed and stared at the ceiling. "I wonder, how many years i have to work to afford house like this" she said it to herself. Slowly, her eyes were drifting to sleep.

He saw her through the monitor screen when she was mumbling to herself. Finally after weeks, he got her for himself. His eyes were focused on her.

"I wonder, how many years i have to work to afford house like this"

"Oh no baby, you're with me now. the house is all yours, you just have to love me back". He caressed the monitor screen and looked her through it with soft eyes. He was very fond of her. All his attenttion was focused fully on her. He didn't realize that his love was slowly shifted to obssession.

-

The sun has arised, the birds were chirping beautifully. Y/N's eyes were opening slowly due to the sunlight. But suddenly, her eyes turned big when she saw Namjoon sat on the other side of her bed. "Am i scaring you?"

"You should atleast wait until i wake up to enter my room". He chuckled. "It's my house baby". She rolled her eyes feeling disgusted. "What's with the nickname?". He stood up from the bed and went to the her side. "Come on, breakfast is ready!".

-

"Wow, this is your everyday breakfast?" she was amazed by the beautiful waffle and fluffy pancakes with berries on top of it, along with a warm tea. "Isn't everyone's breakfast?". He sat down on the chair. "Mine was a piece of croissant and a bland water" she replied to him. "Let's just eat, you'll get used to it" he took a bite of the waffle.

"It's not like i'm gonna live here forever. I'll save some money to rent a new apartement soon" she said as she took a bite of her food. "You can live here forever though" he replied casually. "I wish i could, but i have to be independent as a girl". He didn't reply and continue eating, tried to hide his unamused look because of her statement.

Ten minutes has passed and they finished their meal. "I'm going to get ready for work, see you soon Namjoon!" she started walking to her room but he stopped her. She shot a confused look. "I'll take you there". She just smiled, "Thankyou!".