23

"Wow, the second time. You know that i haven't completely not mad at you, am i right?"

She clenchef her jaw as she stared deeply to his eyes with full of anger and hatred. "Now you're protecting these little friends of yours"

"SHUT UP ASSHOLE" Irene screamed and her mouth was covered right away by the bodyguards.

"She's asking for death" as Namjoon started to walk slowly to Irene. Irene's face became terrfied, her movements were limited. The bodyguards held her tightly.

"Don't you dare go near her" she growled at him, he shifted his gaze towards her. "Oh, okay, i'll do what my babygirl said" he went back to his first position.

"Now, let's discuss your punishment since you didn't obey me, again" he put pressure on the last word.

"You don't have the right to control and punish me. I am mine, not yours."

"That's not in my dictionary. I'll get what i want and do what i want to do. If you really love me, you should agree with me."

She chuckled darkly and rolled her eyes, "Too bad, i've never said a single 'i love you' to you" she said sarcastically, receiving a harsh pulled on her chin, and her face became closer to him until she could felt his breath.

"You should be grateful. I give you a place to live. Without me, you probably would be homeless, and looking dirty right now" he snarled at her.

"Well... actually you had no choice. Because i bought your tiny apartement room" he continued and smirked to her.

Big Hit?

He fucking planned it

She pushed his chest and he stumbled backward a little, "You're crazy. CRAZY!! I can't believe i fell for your kindness" she screamed furiously to him.

"I AM KIND. I LOVE YOU. DOES THAT MEAN I'M NOT KIND?" he was drown in anger, felt offended from her words.

"BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU AND THAT'S NOT KIND".

He punched her stomach. She fell to the ground and groaned loudly. With her weak face, she looked to his eyes and faintly spoke.

"I'm sick of you"

She passed out.

"NOOOOO Y/N. GET AWAY FROM ME BITCH" Irene struggled to free from the bodyguards grasps. If 2 bodyguards could make her struggle, then 5 bodyguards would doubled that struggle.

"Brought her to my room and locked it from outside" he instructed one of them and he walked to Irene.

"I'm actually very sad to have a thought of killing my own fans, but this little girl right here has made me lost my temper too many times" he smiled sinistly and cupped her chin.

"DON'T TOUCH HER" Yoongi screamed with all his might. "Shut up, let me focus on her first" he glared at him and focused on Irene again.

"So, pick," he showed his fists to Irene, "this one," he brought forward his left fist, "raw, simple, no tools."

"Please no, please" Irene sobbed and shook her head continuously. He ignored her and continued with his words.

"Or this," he move forward his right fist and opened it, revealing a small pocket knife, "the choice is yours"

"No no, i know you're great person Namjoon. Please, don't do this to me" she pleaded to him, while still crying. Her face was a mess.

"Any last word for him?" he pointed to Yoongi who looked terrified but angry at the same time. "Rot in hell you motherfucker" Yoongi spatted at Namjoon, making him more angry than before.