10

She was stuck in that house for a week already. All she could do were cooking, baking, and reading Namjoon's books. Everything was so boring for her. She could only play flappy bird and take pictures on her phone. So basically, her new phone doesn't help at all.

-

"Hey baby! I'm home". It was 10 pm and Namjoon just came back from a meeting with the company. She pulled a fake smile and greeted him half-heartedly, "Hey! Are you hungry?" He shook his head. "Nah, i ate already"

Tomorrow is Saturday. She felt too bored in the house, so she wanted to convince him to go out. "Hey, baby" feeling cringed by the nickname, but she had to say it.

"Hm?"

"Umm, tomorrow is Saturday" she said slowly , hoping he could get what she wanted to say.

"That's true, and?"

"And.... can we kinda... go out? Like a date?"

He pondered for awhile. "I don't think that's a good idea, babe". She faked a pout to him to make him melt. "But i stayed here for a week already, i'm so bored here! I just want to go out on a date. That's what lovers do right?"

He looked at her whiny eyes, his heart beated rapidly. She looked way too cute to reject right now. But he gotta do what an artist do. "If i get caught, you know what will happen right?"

"Then.... just wear tons of masks and sunglasses" she said with a whiny tone.

"No Y/N" he responded strictly. He didn't get convinced with her words, so she forced her body to step forward and hugged him. "Please..... i mean it, i'm bored. I won't run away"

With the hugged, Namjoon felt his cheeks were blushing. He hugged her back and let out a long sigh. "Okay..... that's what lovers do". She broke the hug and jumped around feeling happy. "Yayyy!!! Finally we can date like other couples!" she said loudly where in her mind she said, finally i can escape.

"But we'll go out at night. People might notice us at morning or afternoon". She nodded happily like a little kid. "Okay! No problem!"

-

07.30 pm

They decided to go at 8pm sharp. She was in her room, finding the most comfortable clothes to wear, so she can run easily. And not forgetting the mask and sunglass that Namjoon gave to her.

"Baby! Are you ready?" Namjoon shouted from downstairs. She went silent for a bit and proceeded to answer him. "Yes! I'll go down now". She went out of her room, and walked down the stairs as she saw Namjoon was waiting on the door.

"Let's go" he said while smiling and reaching out his hand. She grabbed his hand and smiled back.

-

"Joon, where are we going?"

"We're gonna eat in a hotel" he responded. Great. I could ask for help to the staffs there. If i did it, i have to go sraight to Irene's house, bo excuses, she was planning inside her head

She just sat beside him and looking at the beautiful Seoul road. It's too beautiful and mesmerizing, even she almost forget that she was 'kidnapped'

The red light on the traffic light turned on, meaning that all cars must stop. She glanced to other cars near them as she spotted a black sedan car. I think i saw that car earlier behind us, she thought.

The red light was replaced by the green light, and now , the car has moved again. She didn't suspect the car at first, until suddenly, Namjoon stopped the car on the side of the street to go to the toilet for awhile, because he couldn't hold it.

When they stopped, that car stopped too. She furrowed her eyebrows and took a glance one more time to that car. She saw 2 big guy with black suits and sunglasses. Shit, is this Namjoon's rivals or something? she thought

Not long after, Namjoon came back, and they continued the ride. She kept an eye of the car since then. Feeling suspicious, she asked Namjoon. "Hey, did you see the car behind us?". He turned his head to her and quickly responded. "Uh, no?"

"They keep tailing behind us"

"You're just hallucinating". She denied it strongly. "No! When we stopped for awhile, they stopped too. Is his your rivals in industry? Or what?"

Namjoon just chuckled lightly. "Don't worry baby, you look so cute when you're scared. Maybe it was a coincidence!". She shook her head, still not believing it. "No no no, they-"

"It was just a coincidence, Y/N" he felt impatient and used pressure on each word. She trembled hearing Namjoon said that. She didn't want to make him mad. Maybe i was being too anxious, she doubt herself