💜𝐸𝓈𝓅𝒾𝑜 [𝟣]💜

You put your book down for a minute, as you thought you heard something. "Must've just been my imagination" you thought. You shrugged and continued with your book. 

The noise didn't stop though, it was very quiet, like hedges rustling or something. You told yourself it was just an animal, but you couldn't help but get the feeling you were being stalked.

You decided to put your book down once and for all and see what it was.

You were sitting on your bed, so you snuck downstairs, quickly and swiftly, for fear of missing or scaring whatever it was outside away. Instead of opening the door and making noise, you decided to sneak out the window.

You jumped out and landed on the soft grass. You looked up to see someone sitting in a tree. It was a purple chameleon, he looked like he was coming down from the tree. "Oh my gosh, I DO have a stalker" you thought.

"Excuse me" you confronted him. He was startled, and have a shout as he feel out of the tree.
"But we're you stalking me? Are you okay?" You ask.

"I'm fine" he replies, blushing madly.

"Are you...stalking me?" You ask.

"I er...was" he replies, unable to look you in the face.

"But why?"

" Er... "

Then the nail hit on the head. "Do you like me?" You ask.

 " I guess I could say that"

 "So why didn't you just tell me instead of watching me?"

 " fear of rejection"

 "Figures" you shrug. "So what's your name? I'm guessing you already know mine" You smile.

 "Espio "

"So Espio, instead of watching me from afar, why don't you get to know me better?"

 "You mean taking you out?"

 " Well yeah, you're paying though! " you both just laughed at this remark, and he did.