Lion King 3

Lion King: Chapter 3

Kai and Suho went ahead of Sehun. He was last to enter the brothel house. It was chaotic inside. Sehun saw Chanyeol and some of the warriors playing. Sehun continued to walk.

"You know how it goes, money first." Said the guard.

Sehun nodded and handed a large sum of money. The guard's eyes shine like stars.

Sehun was then brought inside a room full of females. All of them wore beautiful glittering dresses, you can only see the eyes of the women, they have cloth hiding half of their faces. And the room was oozing with combined perfumes and fumes which is starting to make Sehun's head ache.

This is indeed a high class brothel. Everything looed luxurious, the interior of the room and even the women all looked sophisticated.

Sehun just needs to get one female. Sehun scanned the room and found some women looking at him with lustful eyes. That would normally turn him on. But not tonight. Tonight, he needs an easy woman, someone he can leave behind in the room with the money he brought and will not run after him for the sex. He needs an easy woman... He needs to focus on DO and tonight... well he's not really in the mood for some sexy time.

And then Sehun stopped. This one female is not looking at him with lust... she seems to look at him with fear. The woman immediately looked away from him and tried to turn her body away to hide her face.

Sehun smirked.

Right. It maybe odd but... That's the female he needs, someone who is afraid of him.

"That one." Sehun pointed at the woman who was wearing a blue dress.

"Good choice." Said the guard. "Aqua! Which room will it be?"

The woman seemed to take a deep breath as she went towards Sehun.

"Room 501." Said the woman, her voice a bit familiar. "The uppermost floor."

Good. That will give Sehun the chance to see most of the building.

The guard nodded.

"Here's the key." He said.

The woman took the key from the guard. And then she faced Sehun.

"Come with me.... Sir." She said.

And then the woman walked pass Sehun. But just as she did... he smelt it... the faint powdery flowery scent. Sehun's eyes widened.

The girl walked several steps ahead of him when she noticed he wasn't walking after her.

"Is there a problem, Sir?" she asked. "Did you... change your mind?"

Sehun's eyes narrowed.

"No. I don't easily change my mind." He said.

"Oh... then... come with me." Said the girl.

Lisa closed her eyes tight.

Oh no. Oh no!

Why does it have to be Sehun? She planned to tie her client tonight to the bed and leave him there while she looks for DO. She even got the map of the entire place from the prostitute earlier. Everything is so perfect.... Except why? Why does her client have to be Sehun! It would be impossible to tie him to the bed!

He can't know it's her. He can't. He did not allow her to join this mission. He'll kick her out for sure. If she has to keep pretending to be a prostitute to the end, she will.

----------------

Sehun was able to take a good look of the building. It seems like the woman knows the place well. Or maybe... she's intentionally showing him around...