Chapter One

When a week passed and Louis's stomach bug still hadn't went away, he decided he should probably go to the doctor. As much as he hated going, he knew it was the only way he'd be able to feel better.

His appointment was set for Friday at four o'clock but, just his luck, his car had broke down not an hour before his appointment. With his car in the shop, he didn't know how he'd be able to get to the appointment. His friends all had work and Louis was starting to doubt he'd ever get over this bug.

His phone suddenly rang and he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Niall's caller I.D. pop up. "Niall?" he answered, "Aren't you at work?"

"Hello to you too," a voice said over the receiver, causing Louis to roll his eyes.

"What do you want, Harry? And why are you on Niall's phone?"

"I brought him food since he was working late tonight," Harry answered.

"So why are you calling me?" Louis asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh, right. Well I listened to the voice-mail you left on Niall's phone and I just called to ask if you'd like a ride to the doctors."

Louis's eyebrows shot up to his hairline. "Harry Styles is actually being thoughtful for once? What's going to happen next? Will I win the lottery? Get struck by lightening?"

"Would you shut up for five minutes?" Harry asked with a huff. "Do you want a ride or not? And yes, riding my cock counts."

Louis rolled his eyes. "As much as I hate to say this, I would appreciate a ride to the doctor's office."

"Alright, then. I'll be at your house in a few."

"Bye, Harry," Louis said flatly.

"Goodbye, Lou," Harry said before hanging up.

Louis sighed and pocketed his phone before moving to feed Coco.

--

When Louis was back at home, he was mostly in shock. A part of him was happy, but he was more worried and surprised. It's not often a male's told they're pregnant, especially when said male hasn't had an actual boyfriend in at least a year.

He sat on the couch with a sigh as he tried to recall all the guys he's slept with recently. He was more than likely drunk for over half of the times he's he sex the past three months. Louis put his head in his hands. He didn't know what he was going to do.

He heard his front door open and close and he didn't look up until he felt the couch next to him dip and a hand on his back. He looked up before rolling his eyes as he sat up. "What do you want, Harry."

"You in my bed with your arse in the air," Harry replied cheekily.

Louis glared at Harry. "You have a boyfriend, in case you forgot."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know. I was just joking around. You left your phone in the car and I came in to give it to you."

"So why are you sitting next to me?"

"You looked like you were crying."

"Well I wasn't," Louis snapped, grabbing his phone from Harry's hand. "Now get out of my house.

Harry rolled his eyes before standing up. He gave Louis a small wave before leaving without another word. Louis sighed and held his phone in his hand, staring blankly at the screen.

He then decided to call Jesy. Out of all his friends, he was closest to her. She was the sweetest and funniest person Louis's ever met, but she was also stubborn and outgoing.

"Louis!" Jesy greeted when Louis had called her.

"Hey, Jesy. Are you busy?" Louis chewed on his nails as he talked on the phone. And Jesy, bless her soul, had learned to hear him after knowing him for so long.

She also knew what the mumbling meant.

"No, babe. I'll be right over," she said before hanging up, not letting Louis say another word.

Louis put his phone on the coffee table and sighed. He truly did not know what to do. No matter what, however, he was going to keep the baby. He wasn't going to be one of those moms that gave up their baby because they didn't want it. Of course, he could also consider putting it up for adoption, but...even at three months pregnant, and knowing for about an hour, he was already attached to the baby growing in his stomach.

Jesy didn't even knock when she got to his house, choosing to toe off her shoes and plop on the couch next to Louis. "Hey, babe," she greeted, her voice filling the room. When she saw the distress in Louis's eyes, she quickly pulled him into his chest, just holding him close as Louis collected his thoughts.

Louis pulled back after a bit. "Before I say anything, you have to promise you won't tell anyone. I want people to hear from me and not a secondhand source."

Jesy quickly nodded. "Of course, babe. What's wrong?"

Louis took a shaky breath. "I'm pregnant," he said quietly. "And I don't know who the father is."

Jesy nodded as she took in the information. "Do you have any inkling for who it might be?"

Louis shook his head, sighing. "Three months ago was a bad time for me, you know that. I slept around a lot and got wasted every other night. I don't even remember over half their names."

"You remembered Harry's."

Louis's head shot up. "What are you saying?"

"I'm just suggesting that the baby might be Harry's. You did sleep with him three months ago."

Louis ran his hands down his face and sighed. "I just...I'm so lost and confused right now. I don't want my baby to grow up only having one parent."

"Sometimes things don't happen the way you want them to," Jesy said, running a hand through Louis's hair. "I grew up with one parent and I turned out great."

"I know. I'm just worried, s'all."

"And you have every right to be. In all honesty, if I were in your position, I'd be wondering the same thing too."

Louis chewed on his nails before speaking again. "Even if the baby is Harry's, he's with Niall. And you saw the look on Niall's face when he brought Harry over. I can't take that away from him."

Jesy nodded, "I know it's hard, but it'll be ok. You have your friends to help you. Hell, you and Sophia are pregnancy buddies now. You can fawn over the growth of your child together."

A small smile fell on Louis's face. "Yeah, I know. I just really want a Liam."

Jesy thought for a moment. "Well why don't you just ask the guys you slept with? You said you remember some. Why don't you just do a DNA test when the baby's born?"

"I didn't think of that," Louis said, smile widening. "I love you, Jesy!" He hugged Jesy tightly, the smile never leaving his face.

Jesy chuckled as she hugged him back. "I love you too, you loon. Now let me go, I wanna play with Coco."