26

*in the kitchen*
Voice- right the people who are up next are Max and Harvey because I'm wanting to give sky a break for now that is *evil laughter* right you see those 2 knives over there? The ones that are dangling from metal rods? Yes I want you to put your hands under them so that you're facing each other! I'm not gonna go through the rules as you know them already! *speaker cuts off*
*Max and Harvey walk over to the knives and Harvey puts his left hand under and Max puts his right hand under. They think nothings going to happen until the knives start moving.*
Max- I was jealous of yours and Sky's friendship because you guys always used to go off on your own and you knew I had a massive crush on her. Even though we've known her the same amount of time I've always thought you guys have been closer.
Harvey- but I was jealous of how you and sky were together when you guys had your close moments. I think we just both wanted her to care about us more than the other.
Max- the reason why sky stopped talking to you that time is because I told her that you thought she was mean and selfish, we were like 8 but that doesn't make a difference I could still see how much it hurt you and I kind of liked it
Harvey- the reason why I wanted to be so close to sky is because I had a crush on her and I still do! And she has a crush on you and jay so when she said that it hurt me that's why I said I wanted to help with her bandages
Max- I've hated you deep down for so long because you've always managed to be the better twin at everything *his stop just as the knife was about to go into his hand*
Harvey- *the knife keeps going and stabs his hand* I don't know what else I need to confess I've told him everything and everyone else for that matter!
Voice- on the contrary you haven't Kitt. There's a little something what happened the last ever summer you guys spoke! *speaker cuts out*
Max- what's he talking about Harvey?!
Harvey- *thinks for a moment and feels the knife go deeper and the pain get stronger* alright! Alright! I kissed sky! You guys broke up so I saw my chance and kissed her! *the knife stops and starts to retract*
Max- did she kiss back?
*the knife starts again*
Harvey- *looks at sky and she nods* yes she did *he looks at the floor and the knife stops to restraints get pulled back and the knife gets pulled away*
Lexie- here *she says grabbing Harvey's hand and cleaning it up before bandaging it*
*a few minuets later*
Harvey- look Max I'm-
Max- no Harvey! I trusted you! You're my twin brother!
Jay- hold on! She thought you cheated on her so that might me why she's done it! Besides we can't afford to be fighting all the time we need to work as a team for fuck sake! Can't you see?! This is what the voice wants! It wants us to all fall out and hate each other then it can pick us off one by one until there's no one left! So you guys pack it in! And leave it until we get out of this place! *he walks off in a huff to the other side of the room*
Sky- we can't let this ruin us our friendship is too important for that. We can't fall out over something that happened more than 4 years ago. *she says with tears in her eyes*
Max- I know... and we're not falling out over this... Harvey and I just need to work out some things that's all *he smiles and hugs her*
Harvey- yeah and I'm sure we can work things out so it's convenient for us we're brothers we will get through this. *he smiles*
Max- yeah we will Harv *he smiles*
Voice- awe what a lovely moment. Need I tell you nothing is private in this house. *evil laughter* everyone please make your way to the bedroom. Thank you! *speaker cuts out*
Jay- I wander who's next
Bell- there's only 3 people left
Dylan- me, you and Bell
Lexie- and whoever you're partnered with
Sky- urgh I'm not looking forward to this
*they all start making their way to the bedroom*