71

*when harvey and Jamie got inside the others were already awake and standing in the room facing someone*
Jamie- *rushes to the front of the group and automatically put a shield up* what do you want?
Man- oh so you have a witch on your side now do you? *he turns his attention to Jamie* So little witchy what might your name be?
Max- leave her alone will you?
Jamie- Max who is it?
Max- the guy that killed Mary...
Harvey- but he's dead! Max I saw you kill him!
Max- clearly not Harv. He's stood right here
Man- oh I was dead. The empress brought me back to life
Jamie- who's the empress?
Man- she's the mortal enemy of the pink fox. The one who all the bad guys work for.
Jay- why are you here?
Man- to deliver a message. The empress says. As soon as you guys get her back it's game on, expect more attacks. Expect more things to happen. Expect more people to die. She will also wanna know about little witchy here. You're a little bit of a hiccup in her plan. *he reaches for her and his face drops* that crystal... you're a Laurence witch *he hisses*
Jamie- how do you know about me?
Man- oh little witchy. Your family and our kind have been protecting each other for years. Until some of us got bored and wanted more power so we decided to kill you guys for fun and to harness your power. The empress won't be interested in the others anymore just you and Sky. We killed your precious little mummy and daddy you your older sister Meg oh the screams *he starts psychopathically laughing*
*Jamie has tears running down her face and she unleashes some of her magic which sends the man tumbling to the ground. Screaming in pain. She then sets his cloak on fire a little bit before Harvey shakes her out of the rage she was in*
Harvey- Jamie stop!
Jamie- *still looking at the man on the floor with tears still streaming down her face* give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you *she demands*
Man- if you kill me the empress will unleash her wrath now... without Sky being here *he starts laughing again*
Jamie- and you run a long and tell your empress this... the "Laurence witch" *she says in air quotes* says be ready bitch. Because I'm going to make her regret the day that she decided it was a good idea to fuck with me by killing my family and now trying to harm my friends! Now go! *she says shouting as the wind picks up through the broken window*
*the man gets up and jumps back out of the window and speeds off into the morning air*
Max- Jamie... he killed your parents?
*she explains everything to them what she had explained to Harvey the night before*
Mimi- I'm so sorry Jamie
Jamie- it's okay. Because I mean it. I am going to make them regret the day that they fucked with the Laurence witches and you guys. *she says while grabbing her book of spells and slumping down into the chair silently chanting under her breath.* there I made to force field stronger now for sure no one can get in. I also have a plan to save Sky and melody
*she explains the plan and they wait until nightfall to carry it out*