42

*upstairs*
Sky- I will get Leo and you get Tilly then we will both watch the door while I take them downstairs and hide them and then I will be back up with Harvey before you know it. If something happens then you know what to do *she says while not thinking and kissing him on the lips while walking into Leo's room*
*in Leo's room*
Sky- Leo wake up *she whispers while lightly shaking him*
Leo- huh? What time is it? Am I late for school?
Sky- it's late and you just need to wake up there's some bad people in the house and we need to get you and your sister to safety please be as quiet as you can and don't draw attention to yourself Max is getting Tilly and she will be told the same. Don't come out of your hiding space no matter what you hear and you have to promise me that. Your brothers jay and I won't be able to protect you if you don't listen to us. If the bad people find you then scream for us and run and don't look back. But whatever you do don't come out of hiding willingly. *she says sternly*
Leo- o-okay
*she meets Max in the hall where she explains the same to Tilly and she takes them downstairs and hides them at the back of the cupboard under the stairs under some blankets and boxes*
*she runs back upstairs light on her feet so that the intruders don't hear her and Harvey isn't too far behind her*
Max- where's jay? *he whispers*
Harvey- he's on his way he said he's just throwing some clothes on and then he will be here *he whispers*
Sky- I hear him
Max- same
Harvey- ditto
*just then Jay bursts through the door and pounds up the stairs which brings attention to them all which is what they want. The people in the bedroom all come rushing out and there's about 4 of them.*
Jay- ooo fun one for each of us
Sky- let's play
*she says before jumping up at a huge muscly guy in front of her and scratching his face deep with her claws. He goes to hit her back but she's fast in thinking and on her feet and she pounds him in the stomach with her fists multiple times. One of the other guys who Max happened to be fighting saw that the person sky was fighting was in trouble so he picked up the nearest object and smashed her across the head with it*
Max- Sky! What the fuck you arsehole?!
Harvey- what? Didn't like the fact that she was beating your buddy over here? *he says while jumping up and breaking the guys neck that sky was just fighting*
*Max rushes to sky's side and checks her pulse she was still alive just knocked out. He moves her to the side while Harvey and jay are still fighting the other three guys that came out of their parents bedroom*
Jay- right. You take guy on the left and I take middle guy. We need to switch people to confuse them. We need to keep one of them alive so that they can go tell their little boss what we did and it's going to be harder than this to get to us. *he says while moving fast on his feet slashing the guys in front of them with his claws*
*after about 5 more minuets of fighting they managed to kill 2 more guys and the other one ran away they were big and muscly but they didn't have brains. They rushed in to check on Sara and Paul and they were perfectly much alive they were tied up and had a few cuts and bruises*
Sara- oh my god thank god you guys are alright! *she says crying*
Paul- who scared the guys off?!
Max- dad that was us
Paul- how? You're only kids! They were 5 beefy guys you wouldn't have stood a chance against them!
Harvey- dad you're forgetting what we are
Paul- yeah but there's another lad here I can't exactly rat you out like that
Jay- I'm one of them *he says showing Paul his red glowing eyes*
*they untie Sara and Paul when Sara notices that sky's missing*
Sara- oh my god where's sky?!
Max- she's out there
Sara- why's she out there?
Max- she was fighting one of the guys and the guy that I was fighting decided that he would smash her over the head with some random object and she's knocked out and she has a cut on her head so she's laid down out there. All because she's was beating him and his little buddy didn't like it. So Harvey broke his neck. *he said casually the last part*
Paul- you better go see to her we are fine
Sara- what about Tilly and Leo
Harvey- Sky also saved them. They are safe and hidden they're waiting for us to come and get them because sky told them not to come out of hiding no matter what they hear
*the three teens go outside the bedroom to see if sky's okay when they discover that she's gone*
Harvey- how can a knocked out girl disappear like that?! There was no one else here so where's she gone?!
*just then Tilly and Leo run upstairs and into Max and Harvey's arms with sky following closely behind them still bleeding from where she had been hit over the head. Tilly and Leo soon run into their parents and stay with them for the night*
Jay- I should get going
Max- no you can stay... if it wasn't for you then we probably wouldn't have beaten them tonight... thank you for coming
Jay- thank you
Harvey- were all in the living room though because we thought that if we stayed down there it would be easier and it turns out that it was
*he says while walking downstairs*
*in the living room*
Max- I'll sleep on the floor with sky and you can have the sofa
Jay- thank you. But I can sleep in the chair if you want
Max- no it's fine the chair isn't that comfortable to sleep in trust me I know besides I need to keep an eye on sky with her head
*they all finally drift off to sleep despite the events that occurred that night*