Frustration

You were playing guitar and singing, your voice echoed through the whole upstairs. I could probably listen to you sing all day and night, but you seemed severely depressed. I didn't care if you knew I was there or not, I decided to give you some space and head down stairs.

As I wondered aimlessly down stairs in the living room I decided to see if I could watch TV. I easily pushed the power button on the front of the TV. The TV lit up and MTV automatically came on.

Ahhhh I think I really missed TV.

I began to hear your foot steps and you came into your living room looking puzzled. You picked up the remote on your coffee table and turned it off.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I argued and you had put the remote down and were turning to leave when I pushed the power button back on on the TV. You turned back around startled. You picked back up the remote and turned the TV back off.

"No." I said stubbornly and repeated my process. You had probably had enough so you walked across the living room and unplugged the TV.

"Fine! You win." I crossed my arms. And you stared at the TV with the remote in hand probably to see if it would come back on.

"Can't have any freedom around here! Give me break, I'm dead!" I shouted after you after you walked out of the room. Only seconds later you walked back into the room, plugged the TV in and turned it on.

"You're such a softie, Stump." I laughed as you hesitated in the room once more before walking out. I really wanted to give you a hug for turning the TV back on, I wish I could of. I felt like you were at least somewhat aware of my presents, you had to of been.

That night was just as lonely as the last. I found myself wishing you didn't sleep too. I guess it was because I had nothing else, no one else.

You woke up in the same way, flailing and choking. You didn't cry this time, you did however sit in your bed for a while looking like you were thinking until you looked at your alarm clock and cursed at it. You grabbed a bunch of dressy cloths out of your dresser and at that point I left the room and went down stairs, I swear. You came jogging down the stairs and slipped your shoes on.

"Where are we going today?" I asked cheerfully as you began towards the front door only to pause and walk into the living room and turn the TV on.

"Was that for me?" I laughed as we walked out the door.

"You know you don't have to ignore me so much you know." I joked as you drove as if it could break your silence. You looked agnsty, scared, and nervous and I couldn't figure out why, I should of known though.

We pulled up to your destination and I felt horror in the pit of my stomach. You ran your hands stressfully over your face.

"Don't do this Patrick, trust me." As if you could hear.

"You don't want to be here and neither do I. Please. Please don't." I began to reason with you. You suddenly worked up some nerve and got out of the car and I felt like I had no choice but to follow you.

"Stop this Patrick! Stop!" I yelled and pleaded from behind you, but your mind was set on it. I wish I could of stopped you.