Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V.

Oh yeah, finally going to party today. I haven't partied for a long time. Of course I normally don't Party everyday but once a week. It is just good to forget everything I decided to stop seeing Ann that often. She reminds me of Laura and I'm not sure of my feelings for her yet. Why would i fall for someone while fighting with her? That's really strange. 

However, today there is no place for Ann, Laura or someone else. I am going to party with my friend Louis, I haven'd seen him in ages. He will make me forget all the stress.  Louis is even more random than me and very good in making people laugh.

I didn't dress up special just normal trouthers  ,t-shirt and a jacked.

Laura's P.O.V. 

Ann just called me, we are going to party, wooooho, I haven't been partying in ages. This is going to be a great night.

Ann said that she is sorry for everything that hapened the last Time and that she isn't seeing Harry anymore.

This is going to be a great night.

Ann is over to dress up.

I pick a skinny dress. it is white and without holder, it ends very short under my bum. i let my hair open and put on a small bracelet which Ann gave to me to my last Birthday.

Ann's dress is red and not as skinny as mine. It as a desinge on the top and is cut out at the back. She puts her Hair up. 

"Ehm and what I forget to tell you, chriss is coming with us, if it's okay with you."

"sure it is" I smile. That are great news.

"God we look hot." I smile at her.

"Of course we do." We both start laughing.

Chriss is waiting outside my house with his car. It his really good to have friends with cars. Chriss is looking like every time. He isn't the type of guy who dresses up special. But I have to say, Ann and Chriss look perfect together. And because they get on this good again, I will play the forever alone Girl. But the evening will be great anyway, I'm used to this and as long as they are happy, I am.

                                                                         *   *   *

At the Disco

Harry's P.O.V.

It's great to party with Louis again, I really missed him and this club is f*cking amazing. There are some nice girls and two more are walking in right know. Oh damn the one as got a boyfreind, but there's still the other one, what a body.

"Hey, Loui, have you seen the chick, who just walked in?"

"Sure Harry, how couldn't I . ut you know I have a Girlfriend, so take her."

"Thanks dad." He laughs and puts a protective voice on.

"Sure son."

What , I nearly spit my Drink all over Loui. This can't be real.

"Everything okay, Harry?"

"How you see it."

"huw?"

"This chick that just walked in is from my school, we are enemies. She hates me."

"How could someone hate a flirt like you?" He goes through my curls.

"really funny Loui. The fact is I don't hate her, I just hate the fact that she hates me. I don't want to be enemies with her. I think she is really nice. And by the way , the hates me because i am such a flirt."