Chapter 7

Laura's P.O.V

Another boring morning in school. I rally look forward to it.

When I arrive in the classroom there is a letter on my desk. It is one with old paper. Who would write me a letter. Isn't this a little bit to old school? 

I open the letter it is written with a nice font. 

After the lesson I sit down next to big tree and open begin to read the letter.

The letter

Dearest Laura,

I know I make a big mistake. It wan't right to lie to your friends. However I will try to explain it to you, maybe you understand. Please read this. 

The problem was that I kissed Ann before, maybe you know this. I am not in love with her or anything like this. I like her, but only as a friend.

I kissed her because I wanted to make you angry.

I hated that you hate me. I can't stand it when somebody I like hates me and I wanted revenge.

The other problem was that you look really good and I thought about our kiss. It made it really hard to hate you, but otherwise it made me more angry at the same time. I couldn't understand how it could feel so good to kiss somebody I hate.

I am not good at explaining my feelings as you probably noticed, but I really like you, more than just like you.

I've never met a girl like you before. You are the first girl, that isn't easy to have for me and I like it.

Also you are the prettiest girl I've ever met. I can't take my eyes of you.

On this special evening I really wanted to kiss you.

I am no slut. I like girls, as much as every boy, but when I act like a macho it's just show, because I don't want to get hurt and the best way of not getting hurt is hurting the other people before they hurt you.

I know I act like a total dick and I'm really sorry for it. I don't know how I can make you speak to me again. But it would mean the world to me if you would.

This is probably the worst love letter you've ever read but I really wanted to tell you that I fall in love with you the first time we met and that I really want to meet you alone if that is possible.

Pleas talk to me again, in the last days I noticed that I really can't live without you, even though it seemes worst after this short time, but please believe me.

I know I'm not good at finding words but I hope you believe me.

In love

Harry xx

 Wow that is really cute, but why shouldn't he lie. You can lie in letters more easy, then while talking to people. When people lie while talking to you you can see it in their eyes, but letters have no eyes.

I look up from the letter to see Harry standing in a corner with his friends and watching me. 

He probably wants to know if I believe him. I can't . He never showed me I could trust him so why should I.

He smiles at me. 

However I shake my head to show him, that it didn't work and his looks becomes sad. 

I'm really sorry styles if that is true, but I can't.

We stare at each other for like 5 minutes and then I walk away. nearly crying. Why do I cry when I say that I can't believe him.

Because it hurts to think that he never wanted you. That's what I realice now.

Harry's P.O.V.

Fuck, why doesn't she believe me. I mean every word in this fucking letter truly. She shacked her head. Why?

I don't know what to do. I realised that I really love her, even though I don't know her for long. And I really wanted to kiss her, but it isn't that easy. I don't want to hurt anyone and now she is hurt and I am too. Only Ann is happy. She is that naive, I can't believe it. After all she really thinks I'm in love with her and that I want her to cheat on her boyfriend for me. No way. 

Pobably I couldn't be say the trues because this is so strange and so new for me, you have to know that I never really feld for a girl before. I liked all my girlfriend and sure there were hot. but I never wanted to kiss them so bad, and when we broke of I never was sad.

And now? I nearly cry for a girl that I only kissed once and that I never was in a relationship with. Strange world.

What could I do to make her trust me?

Maybe I can't , maybe I'm really the dick that Laura sees in me.