Chapter 10

Sorry, this chapter sucks a little bit, I promise there will happen more in the next chapter. I just felt like this would be necessarily for the next parts -.- Hope you like it anyways...:D

Next day in school

Laura's P.O.V.

Ann wanted to talk to me, i don't know about what but she seems angry, what happened? She is different today, she does hardly speak to me .

Now we stand in a corner outside.

"So what do you want to talk about Ann, what happened?"

"You really ask what happened,you slut?"

"WHAT?"

"Have you seen Lina ? Harry broke up with her yesterday."

"Yeah I know, but why does she care, she will have a new Guy tomorrow."

"He broke up with her because of you, and you broke of with Tom because of Harry.You always said he's an idiot and a man whore. Why should you change your opinion? I can tell you, you changed you're opinion because of me , he kissed me, and you couldn't stand that i get two boys and you no one , you were jealous, because I'm younger, but hotter than you. Think about other people before you act, bitch. How could I be so blind. And you will get hurt so fucking much, because Harry just wants to make me jealous with you, but maybe you need this to wake up from your dream."

"Ann, just listen a second. First Harry was the one you first kissed me and wanted to break of with our  friends not me, I first didn't wanted to but it was good like this, Tom and I never were meant to be more than just friends, it's okay for him, we would have broke of, with or without Harry. And harry was in a relationship with Lina to make me jealous. And if you noticed, you didn't even spoke to Harry for weeks, he isn't in love with you , he never was , the kiss was to make me jealous too, I have never been happier than with Harry and he's the same, just ask him if you don't believe me but it seems like you are the blind one. Just be happy with Chriss okay? I'm old enough to care for myself."

"You are blind as nothing, but if you want to be his sex toy, then do, but don't come to me to cry after all."

"Promise you, I won't"

Then Ann walks away, she was never able to see other kids have the things she wants or even have better things.

I walk into the Katine and sit next to harry giving him a short kiss and then placing my head on his shoulder.

"What's up baby?"

" Oh just Ann, she just called me a slut and said that you only use me to make her jealous." I laugh.

"I will talk to her later, love, she does the same extracurricular activities as I."

"Thanks:" I whisper .

He puts his arm around me, pulls me closer and kisses me on the hair. I really feel saved in his arms.

Harry's P.O.V.

I don't know what's wrong with Ann, but Laura seemed really sad about the things  she said. Sure it wasn't right to kiss her, but this is so long ago, it didn't talk to her since then.

Now I will talk to her, there she is, with Chriss and Lina. Perfect -.-

"Ehrm Ann could I speak to you?"

"Oh did Laura ran to you crying and now you want me to stop telling her your plan?"

How could this girl be my best friend?

"Nearly right, could we talk alone?"

"No, I don't care if they know, they are my real friends."

"Ehrm, okay, if you want...."

"Now talk , I don't have much time."

"yeah if you shut up, I could talk. Everything Laura said is right, I fell in love with her the first time we met, I just akted like I hate her, because I wasn't used to Girls that hate me, I couldn't deal with this, that's why I made some things that weren't right and I'm really sorry, but I can't stand when someone makes my Girl sad. Laura has never done something bad to you, she always took care of you and now you tread her like this, it isn't her fault and this is not your game anymore Ann, I can understand when Lina is mad at me, and once again, I was a total dick to you and I'm really sorry. And I could understand if Tom would be mad but he isn't I talked to him, and he is happy for us, because he knows that he and Laura weren't meant to be together, they are still friends. But I don't get you'r e point, we didn't talked for weeks so why do you think I love you. I don't I love Laura, I always did and always will. bye."

I turn around and walk away leaving everyone behind standing there with their mouth open. She wanted it like this. I don't care about extracurricular activities today, I will drive to Laura now, I need her now. I need some kisses and cuddling a little bit.