Chapter 9

Laura's P.O.V.

I can't think about anything else than Harry, we will meet again after school, but know it's the second break and I have to speak to Tom and I probably should do this without the smile that is on my face since I kissed Harry.

There he is.

"Hey Tom."

"Hey baby." He trys to kiss me but I turn away.

"Can I speak with you?"

"Sure."

We go to a quiet corner.

"Ehrm that is not easy, and I don't know ho to say, but, yeah, I think we aren't supposed to be more than friends. Of course you are a hot boy, and I really like you but this is everything. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, darling, I always , knew that I never was the one for you. Would you tell me who is the one for you? I want to tell him, that he will get hurt if he hurts you, you don't deserve to be hurt."

"Aww, you're cute. I will tell you when I'm sure, okay?"

"Yeah." He kisses me on the forehead and then we walk away, back in our classes.

Harry's P.O.V.

Lina didn't took the break of really well, but I don't care, sure it's bad to use girls, but know it will never happen again. 

Tom, Laura's ex just came to me and told me I shouldn't hurt her. He would know that she is fallen for me , by the way she looks at me. This guy should work as a detective. I will try my best, but it seems like I can't control myself if it's about her.

At Harry's House

Laura's P.O.V.

So now we are at Harry's house I didn't expected it to be that big, but it's just wow. I saw it from the outside a few times, but insides it's just really big, and cool. I know that his parents are really rich, and that is why he lies in such a big house alone, I'm really impressed.

"And what do you think ?" he asks and hands me a drink.

"It's awesome. How do you can live here alone?"

"It is really nice, you always have enough space and can make partys really well."

"Yeah I can imagine."

"Should I show you my bedroom." He raises one eyebrow and comes closer.

"Harry!" I yell at him, and put my drink on the table next to me.

He suddenly takes me and crays me to his bedroom which is upstairs. I beat him the whole time and shout that he should let me down, but he just laughs.

When we arrive in his bedroom, he throws me at his bad and throws himself on me.

"So now you're going to rape me?" I laugh

"Maybe, but you only can rape someone if he doesn't wants it too." He laughs back.

Then he leans in and we start to kiss. He kisses me everywhere from my forehead over my ears down to my neck. My stomach is nearly exploding from all the butterflies. 

Harry's P.O.V.

Wow so now where making out again, on my bed. It never felt so good kissing a girl.

I don't know how far she is going to go, clearly she isn't one of the slutty girls, but I can badly hold myself back. I really want this girl, and I want her now, even if it isn's right, I'm probably her first one and that should be something speacly, but I don't know if I can stand her that close without pulling all her closes of.

I start to pull my hand under her shirt. She stops kissing me.

"Sorry but I don't want that."

"No problem love, it's just that you make me really hot."

"You make me hot too, but I don't want it this way.Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize, darling, it's alright." I smile at her, and can see that she's really relieved"Should I make us some food, you're probably hungry?"

"That would be nice.I can help you."

"You don't need to you are my guest." I stand up and go downstairs, leaving her laying on my bed, with a happy smile.

I need to get a little bit distance from her, otherwise my dick would probably take control and I can't guarantee what would happen.

Laura's P.O.V.

Hopefully I didn't messed up everything. I could feel that he was really turned on  ^^ , but that just wouldn't be me. But it seems like he is really serious, I never thought he would be like this, I thought he would just wanted to f*ck every girl and didn't care about feelings, but he does.

There he is again. He has good some cookies and cola and some films. Right there is a really big Tv on the opposite wall of the room, I didn't noticed it yet.

"Sorry love, I couldn't find real food, because I haven't eaten here for a long time." He laughs and droops himself next to me." Hope this is okay too."

"Totally."

We watch a lot of films I don't remember the name of and cuddled the whole evening, sometimes we kissed and so on, but I always had the feeling that he wanted to "protect" me against him, cutie.

He just dropped me home and I now try to sleep, but I'm so happy and awake that this is impossible.