Death mark

I headed back toward the castle and into the halls I saw Fred and George further up so I went the other way. It was dinner in the hall but I wasn't hungry so I went up to the slitherin common room. Blasie and Theo where sat on the sofa so I walked past them.
" y/n" Theo shouted
I ignored them and kept walking up to the girls dorms.
" y/n please" he shouted
" what" I said turning back round
" we need to tell you something" he said
I walked over to them and sat on the other end of the couch and They both looked at each other.
" sorry" blasie said looking down
I sat there a minute and decided to let it go.
" where's draco" Theo said
" I don't know with his dad somewhere" I said
" are you ok" he said
" I'm fine" I said and got up and walked to my room.
There was a letter on my bed I lead down on my bed and opened it
To my princess
I'm getting a death mark tomorrow I don't know what to do I can't become one of them I'm not like that. Blaise wrote me a letter saying sorry I don't know whether to write back or not.
Please don't write back
~draco lusius mafoy
XXX
I put the letter down and looked at my ceiling and sighed I wonder what he will be asked to do first.
A couple days went by and draco still hadn't come back he hadn't written me anymore letters. I'd just woken up I walked out my room and down to breakfast I sat at the end of the table and began eating. The door to the hall and draco walked in he walked over to me and sat down he looked angry and sad at the same time. I took his hand and lifted his sleeve there was a tattoo of a snake coming out of a skull I started moving and draco pulled his arm back not looking at me. I lent forward and hugged him he put his arm round me and put his head on my shoulder.
"I have to kill dumbledor" he said
"What" I said pulling out the hug
He looked at the floor again and a tear dropped from his cheek I lifted his head up to face me and wiped it away. I stood up and pulled him out the room I shut the hall door behind him and hugged him.
" are you ok" I said into his neck
He didn't reply he just hugged me tightly and put his hand on the back of my head. He let go and kissed me passionately he put his hands round my waist and pulled me into an empty classroom. He pushed me against the wall and put his hand round my neck and the other round my waist pulling me into him. I raped my legs round him and he picked me up and put me on the edge of a table. He stood inbetween my legs and took his top off.
" are you sure your ok" I said
" I'm fine" he shouted making me jump slightly
"Sorry" he said " I'm sorry" he said again and walked out the room putting his top back on.

End