In my arm

It was the first day back in 3rd grade I woke up and threw my robes on and walked down to the Slitherin common room. Draco was stood at the bottom of the stair case he smiled at me as I walked toward him.
" morning beautiful" he said
" good morning" I said smiling back
We walked to the great hall and sat next to blasie and Theo.
"Hey"I said as we sat down
We where eating and I felt a sharp pain on my arm it hurt like crazy so I lifted the sleeve of my robe there was a m in my arm like someone have sliced it in. It was bleeding so I nudged draco and he looked at my arm he grabbed my other arm and pulled me out of the hall. He shut the door behind him and lifted my sleeve again.
" what is that" he said
" I don't know it just felt like someone cut in in my arm then" I said
He stopped and looked at me for a second.
" my father" he said
"He really doesn't like me" I said
" I've noticed" he said
We walked to charms class and I sat next to pansy and Ron where I usually sit. In the middle of lesson the pain came back again in my arm so I closed my eyes to stop myself from screaming it felt like someone was stabbing my arm. One the pain whore out a bit I opened my eyes again and lifted my sleeve there was a u next to the m I covered it back up again and looked over at draco he was looking right at me.
" are you ok" he mimed
I shook my head and I asked if I could use the bathroom I walked out side the classroom and waited for draco. He came out a minute later and rushed toward me.
" what's the matter" he said
I lifted my sleeve to show him he looked at it I suddenly felt it again and it started happening again I covered my mouth with my other hand and looked at my arm. It was like someone was using a knife to write something in me me and draco watched as d was written into my arm.
I uncoved my mouth and draco hugged me.
" I'm so sorry" I whispered I heard him crying
" it's not your fault" I said pushing him off me " draco look at me" I said as he faced me " it's not you fault"
I wiped the tear off his cheek and kissed him.
" I love you" he said and I smiled at him
" I love you too" I said " I'm going to go back to class" I said and walked off once I got round the corner I rested myself against the wall and a tear rolled down my cheek I hated seeing draco upset and it's all because I'm getting hurt. My arm began stinging again and I cried in pain I looked at my arm there was a b now.

Draco pov
She walked off round the corner and I stood there I began crying I hate that she's in pain and I can't help. I heard her start crying and I stopped myself from going to see her I listened as I heard her cry. I walked closer to the corner and heard her whisper under her breath.
" mudb"she said " mudblood" she said louder
I heard her walk off back to class. Not long after I walked back to class. Once class was over I caught up with blasie and Theo in the hall.
" what's going on with y/n" Theo said to me
" ye she seems really you know" blaise said
"Urrrm" i said trying to think of something.
Y/n ran up behind me and hugged me from behind she looked and me and kissed me.
" hey" she said
" y/n" it was Tom riddle " can I talk to you"
I looked at y/n and she looked back at me confused and walked over to him.

Y/n pov
" y/n" I looked over it was Tom riddle the boy in the year above us " can I talk to you"
I looked at draco with a confused look and walked over to him.
" come with me" he said and grabbed my hand
" what where" I said But he didn't reply
He pulled me down a set of stairs and into a dark room and slammed the door behind me.
" what the hell is going on" I said nervously
" I'm going to finish your little word on your arm he said pulling out his wand. Before I could do anything he slammed me against the wall and covered my mouth with one of his hands and whispered something under his breath and the pain came in my arm I tried to get free but he was to strong I saw draco looking through the gap of the door.

End