Flying

Draco pov
I got back to my house and put my stuff in my room.
"You did the right thing draco" I heard my dad say behind me.
" I didn't have a choice" I snapped " you threatened to kill her"
" it's just two weeks then you can go see your little pet" he said
" she's not my pet" I snapped but he was gone.
They said they where going to kill her if I didn't come home for some meetings with the death eaters for two weeks.

Y/n pov
I stopped looking for him and went up to my room I lead down where the hell has he gone now.
I woke up the next morning and put my robes on and went down to breakfast I went and sat next to blasie and Theo.
" have you seen draco" I said
" no why" Theo said
" urrm no reason just haven't seen him today" I said
I ate my breakfast thinking about where draco is.
" have you heard lusius is sentencing buckbeak the griffin to death" blasie said to Theo
" what" I said looking up from my food
" apparently draco got hurt from it and now lusius is getting it killed" he said
I got up and ran outside to hagrids hut buckbeak was tied up outside it. I saw Harry, Ron and Hermiony go into his hut I ran up to one of the open windows and listened.
" why are you letting them kill buckbeak" I heard Ron say
" I can't do anything" hagrid Said
I ran over to buck beak and grabbed the chain buckbeak was attached to he had a collor round his neck. I took it off and jumped on his back we had learned that griffins can only fly If they get a running start first. I tapped the side of his belly and he started running toward the woods. Just before he hit the trees we lifted up off the ground we flew over the woods and came above the lake. I put my hands out to the side of me and closed my eyes the wind flew through my hair. I had no clue where we were going or what what we were doing but my mind was finally empty. I opened my eyes and we where just hovering over the water buckbeak's feet skimming the water I lent to the side to turn him back toward the castle. We pasted over hagrids hut and saw hermiony, Ron, Harry and hagrid looking up at us I flew around the castle and back on the ground outside the hut.
" what the hell do you think you where doing you could have been killed" hagrid sat running up to me and picking me up and putting me on the floor.
" I thought I might let him have a last fly about" I said and walked off into the woods
" your not supposed to go in there" Hermiony shouted but I ignored her and kept walking.

Draco pov
My father walked in my room and stood looking at me.
" seems like y/n went for a fly about on that creature of hagrids then went for a stroll in the forbidden forest" he said " of course we still killed it but why is she getting in the way off me" he snapped
" how did she get in the way" I said
" how Is she not she's always in the way of me and you spending time with each other" she said
" you don't want to spend time with me you just want me to become one of them" I snapped
" that's true" he said " and you will now we have a little person to encourage you" he said
" but guess what in the end you will be the one to kill her" he whispered in my ear and walked out the room.
" we are having a meeting in twenty minutes put a suit on" he said walking down stairs
I got up and pulled a full black suit out my wardrobe and put it on I walked down stairs and into the dining room. The table was filled with people wearing black robes on the top of the table was Voldemort.
" how nice of you to join us young mafoy" he said gesturing me to sit down.
I couldn't focus on what they where talking about I was two busy thinking about what my farther had said about me having to kill y/n in the end.

Y/n pov
I walked off into a part of the forbidden forest that I hadn't been in before. I wonder if I got myself hurt he would come back I thought to myself as I walked up to the edge of the lake and sat down. I looked over at the three stands in the distance and remembered helping Cedric I wonder if he'd still be here if I hadn't have helped him in the maze. He wouldn't have grabbed the cup with me and lusius wouldn't have killed him. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I shot up pulling out my wand it was Harry.
" sorry" I said putting my wand away and sitting back down.
Harry sat down next to me.
" why do you stay with draco even though he's got no heart and is mean to everyone and he will be a death eater someday" he said
"He's got a heart it's just he hides it and only uses it when he can" I said " he has no choice" I said
" he's the boy who has no choice" I said
We sat there in silence for a bit until I remembered that I drank the posion that Luna gave me. I lifted my sleeve and the word mudblood had gone from my arm I smiled to myself and looked over at harry he looked sad.
" what's up" I said
" buckbeak" he said " we saw it"
I lent over and hugged Harry.

End