Back on the train

Draco pov
I'd been visiting y/n everyday I want to make sure she's ok until we use a heeling spell on it. On my birthday y/n got me the new thunder bolt 7 the newest broom.It's the last day of the holidays and I'm on my way to go see if she's ok. I got to the house and nocked on her window with my broom.
" hey" she said opening the window and helping me in.
" hi princess" I said and put my broom against the wall.
She lent forward and kissed me she pushed me down on to her bed and kissed me passionately I pushed her off me and climbed above her. I took my top off and kissed down her neck she rolled her head back and I kissed back up to her lips.
" have you been ok today" I said
" I would tell you if I hadn't" I said
" just checking" I said smiling at her
" I'm sad where going back tomorrow but I miss blasie and Theo" she said
" just have to make the most out of it" she said and took her top off.
I kissed down the Center of her belly and she pushed me off of her I laughed and she climbed on top of me.
" why on the very first day of school did you ignore me when I put my hand out" she said hovering above me
" crabb and goyle where there" I lied
" but you kissed me in front of them" she said
" ok my dad told me not to talk to you because of your mum being muggle and all" I said
" why didn't you wanna tell me that"she said
" I don't know I just though you might be a little bit hurt" I said
She smiled and kissed down my neck.
Y/n pov
The next morning I woke up and grabbed my suitcase and sprinted downstairs.
" jump in the car I'll be out in a minute" my mum said and I ran out to the car.
I sat down and looked at my ring that draco go me on the first year I hadn't taken it off since.
My mum drove me to the train station and I said bye and hugged her. I got on the train and found an empty compartment as per usual and sat down I looked out my window and saw draco and one of his slaves arrive and he got on the train. The train started moving and I waved to my little brothers who ran up to the train they disappeared out of sight and the carriage door opened draco followed by crabb and goyle sat next to me.
Once we arrived at school I ran to the Slitherin common rooms and saw blasie and Theo stood in the middle of the room. I ran up to them and hugged them Theo spun me round and I laughed.
" hey" they said
" hi" I said smiling
Draco walked in and smiled at me.
" can I now take you to the hospital wing" he said
" fine" I said and walked over to him
" for what" Theo said
" I'll tell you later" I said and shut the door behind me
We went up to the hospital wing and one of the nurses used the fix it spell on me we walked out the hospital and I looked over at draco.
" will you stop pestering me now" I said giggling
" yep" he smiled at me

End