Marble room

I got up off the sofa it was early in the morning and draco must have gone back to his bed I went up to his bedroom. He was lead in his bed looking out the window I walked over to him and sat next to him. He sat up and kissed me passionately i pushed him back and lead on top of him. He put his arms round my waist and I kissed down his neck he rolled over so he was on top of me. His hand slid up my thigh while he kissed me as it got further up my skirt I moaned softly and kissed his neck. He squeezed my inner thigh and I let out a moan he gripped his hand around my neck tightly and kissed down the side of my cheek.
He sat up and ripped his top off revealing every inch of his abs he noticed me staring and grinned. He lent forward and put his hand back round my neck he lent forward and toward my ear.
"Like what you see darling" he said and kissed my neck.
" looks like we might have to finish this later" he said " going to be late again for snapes class"
I got up and got changed I walked down to the common room and to snapes class.
"Late again miss y/l/n that's detention tonight" snape snapped
I sat down next to Luna and Ron and began working.
" you hair looks nice today" Ron said
" compared to other days?" I said
" no it always looks nice it just looks nicer today" he said blushing
" thanks" I said and turned back to my book
I felt a sharp pain on my hand Slitherin common room now it said like someone had written it. I got up and snook out while snape was facing the board I walked down the corridor and into the slitherin common room. Draco was sat on the sofa I walked over to him and sat next to him.
" what's this" I said pointing at my hand
He ignored me and someone put there wand underneath my neck and poked into my throat.
" I will ask again draco" lusius said from behind me " and this time she'll be gone" he snapped
" fine" draco snapped
" I'll keep her for a bit just for a bit of persuasion" lusius said
" no just let her stay here" draco said
" no" lusius snapped
Suddenly I was in a marble room with no doors or windows the floor was freezing cold I moved to the corner of the room and put my head in my hands.
" for gods sake" I whispered to myself and sighed

End