Buckbeak

I woke up and put my robes on and walked down to breakfast I walked in the hall and everyone stared at me silently. I stood there for a second and then went and sat next to draco.
" what's going on" I said and looked over at draco
"I told dumbledor what happened and pansy heard" he said
I got up and walked over to pansy at the end of the table.
" why did you tell everyone" I snapped at her
"Because I was supposed to be dracos" she said turning to face me
I grabbed her cup of water and threw it on her and ran out of the hall and through the corridors. I sprinted outside and I kept running into the forbidden forest i kept running for at least twenty minutes until I collapsed but I didn't cry I felt weird. I've been thrown all over for one person so I have to keep him even if it means I die at least I die for someone I love.
I lead back and smiled looking at the sky the sun hadn't come up yet so it was still dark but it was peaceful. I fell asleep for hours until I woke up again I got up and began walking out of the forest i got close to the edge of the forest and I saw draco sleeping under the tree. I walked over to him and crouched in front of him he looked so peaceful. I stood up and walked out the woods i walked back up to the castle. I walked in the Slitherin common room and saw blasie and Theo sat on the couch I walked over to them and sat down.
" is it true" blasie said
" that you got thrown about against the walls and got mudblood written on your arm" he said
I looked down and lifted my sleeve showing them the scar that read mudblood on my arm and lifted one of my trouser legs showing them the scars and bruises up my legs.
Theo lent forward and hugged me.
" Why do you keep getting hurt just for draco" he said
" because I love him" I said and looked down
" well do you think he would do the same for you" blasie said
" I do yes" I said
I got up and started walking toward the stair case.
" then just make sure you don't die" blaise said and smiled at me
I walked up to my room and sat down on my bed.

Draco pov
I woke up in the woods and walked inside I went up to the slitherin common room and snook up to y/n's room. I opened the door and she sat up on her bed.
" hey" I said
" hi" she said
I walked over to her and sat next to her I lead back.
" I hate pansy" she said laying back
" I couldn't tell"I said laughing at her
I looked over at her she smiled at me and kissed me she put her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

Y/n pov
I woke up lead on draco I got up as quiet as possible as not to wake up draco I put my robes on.
"Hey"draco said sitting up
I smiled at him as he got up we walked out the room and we had a free period so we went for a walk outside. We noticed a large group of people all in a circle we walked over and saw hagrid with a griffin.
" this is Buckbeak my baby" hagrid said
" he gets quite aggressive so don't come close" he said
" bullshit" Draco whispered to crabb
He started strutting toward buckbeak.
" your not dangerous at all are you" draco said
Suddenly buckbeak went on to his hind legs and came down on top of draco. He fell to the floor and he had a cut on his arm.
" he's killed me he's killed me" draco said
Hagrid walked over and picked draco up.
" get off me you bloody chicken" he said as hagrid carried him back inside.

End