Triwizard tornament

I pulled out the hug and draco was still crying.
" why did I have to go home when I was at your house" I whispered
" my dad doesn't want me to be dating a mudblood" he said
I lead down on his bed and he lead next to me and put his arm round me. I saw the ring I gave To him on his hand and also a big open cut on the side of his hand I sat up and grabbed his hand.
" what happened" I said
" nothing" he said pulling his hand away from me
" did he do that" I said
" no now you need to leave" he said pushing me out the room and shutting the door behind me.
Before we ate that night I put on my robes and headed to the great hall I sat with blasie and dumbledor tapped his glass and everyone faced the front.
" this year will be the triwizard torment"
He shouted " now we will be meeting our potential competitors from durmstrang academy" he said as the great hall doors swung open and a large group of boys with long brown robes walked in slamming canes on the floor they marched to the front and stood in a group. Victor Krum walked in after and hugged dumbledor.
" now our friends from beauxbatons" he said
The doors opened again and a big group of girls walked in. They where in blue robes with blue hats they walked to the front followed by a very tall lady in brown robes.
" now the triwizard tournament happens every 27 years you will face three challenges all very dangerous. Only students 16 and over may put there names in the goblet of fire on a piece of parchment paper" he said " the goblet of fire will stay in this room for a week before we pick out three names" he said
Later that night me and hermiony decided to go see who was putting there names in. We walked in the great hall and there was a big group of people surrounding the goblet of fire we ran up to them and pushed through them. It was George and Fred they where trying to put there names in it even though there fourteen.
" it's not going to work" hermiony shouted they walked up to us.
" ye but it might" they said
They took a ageing posion and walked up to the goblet of fire and put the pieces of paper in.
" YES" they shouted at the same time before they got thrown across the room. Suddenly they both turned old and began screaming and running about. They both ran out the room and everyone was laughing I looked about and saw draco looking at me. I walked over to him and stood next to him.
" hey" I said but he didn't reply
" I said hey" I said looking at him
He ignored me again and walked away. I chased after him and grabbed his arm.
" Draco what's up" I said as he turned to look at me.
" get off me" he said before walking off
Today's the day the competitors are picked so me and Ginny where heading into the hall and we sat at our tables I sat next to Theo and draco. I looked over at draco and he looked sad and wouldn't even look at me.
"Now the goblet of fire will let out three pieces of parchment and them students will compete in the triwizard tournament" he said he tapped the goblet of fire three times and a small piece of paper shot out he caught it and opened it.
"CEDRIC DIGGORY" he shouted
Cedric walked to the front smiling and stood next to dumbledor. Another one shot out and he opened it.
" FLEUR DELACOR" he shouted a tall blond girl walked to the front and stood next to Cedric. Another one shot out and he opened it.
" VICTOR KRUM" he shouted and a tall boy wearing brown robes walked to the front.
" now this are the co-" the goblet of fire turned from blue to red and shot out another bit of parchment he opened it looking about.
" Y/N" he shouted and looked straight at me
I looked at blasie and Theo they both gestured me to go to the front I stood up and everyone began whispering I walked up to dumbledor and he lent close to me.
"Did you put it in" he whispered in my ear
" no I don't know what's going on" I whispered
" ok just go stand next to fleur" he whispered
I walked and stood next to fleur. I could see everyone looking confused I looked at draco and he mouthed sorry.
" now the competitors will live by there selfs before the first challenge" he said and lead us down a set of stairs and then told the other three to go look about.
" are you sure you didn't put your name in there" he snapped
" yes" I shouted and a group of people ran down the stairs and began whispering dumbledor turned around and looked at me concerned.
"We have been informed by one of the students that lusius mafoy may have been involved with this but as the rules say once you have been picked you must compete" he said with sadness in his eyes.
" can I talk to draco" I said
" you may go find him but you have to be back here in a hour" he said I smiled and ran off to find draco I ran into the common room and saw draco lead on the sofa. I walked over to him and sat at the other end of the sofa. I sat in silents for a minute until draco started to cry. I lent over and hugged him.
" it's my fault" he said " your going to die because of me"
" It's your dad not you" I said
I lead down and he put his head on my chest.
" I've got to go back but I won't see you until the first challenge" I Said getting up he got up to and hugged me.

End