The rowdy pirates

Carlos...

"I'll talk to her. M?" Evie asked walking over to the device we used for communication earlier in our days here. I sighed, knowing Mal's temper this will be taking long. "Mal, it's Evie. Let me just talk to you for a second. Mal, come on." Evie tried again but a booming voice from the other side was her only answer. 

"Go away!" I sighed. I knew it will go like this. I would talk to Mal as well, maybe I would be able to get her to come back, I was always good in persuasion. 

But right now the only thing I was thinking of was Christeen and just how big of an idiot I was for making her feel like she needed to change for me. I am the only one to blame here. If I wouldn't be so overprotective of her if I didn't yell at her for those minor things...If I'd finally told her I love her, this whole mess wouldn't have happened. Maybe I can do it right now? Can three simple words explain everything and make it right?

"Let's give her a couple of hours to cool off," Jay suggested pulling Evie a bit away. I looked around to find Christeen and ask her if she wants a tour of the Isle since we will be staying here for a few hours. But the only thing I found was emptiness. Not a sign of Ben or Christeen...

"Guys! Where's Ben? And Christeen?" I asked. I was only slightly panicking. Evie and Jay came over to me and looked down the alley. 

"Ben? C?" Evie asked her eyes narrowing while she stared down the alley. A figure started walking towards us. But it was only one. "Ben!" Where is Christeen? "Ben, don't scare us like that." Evie breathed out a sigh of relief. 

"Don't scare you? But that's my specialty." An all too familiar voice, that I thought I would never have to hear again said. He still looked like a total lunatic even after such a long time I didn't see him. 

"Harry," Evie whispered unbelievingly. I just glared at the young pirate knowing he had something to do with the disappearance of my girlfriend. Oh, and Ben of course. 

"What did you do with Ben and Christeen?" Jay growled dangerously at his old rival. The two of them always fought together, never saw each other eye to eye. And to be honest I had some history with the son of Hook as well. 

"Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mm-hmm. Yeah. And if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit." Sadistic prick. This is just typical for them. Uma just wants to pick a fight with Mal again and now they got Ben pulled into it. But what about my little puppy? "Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch." Harry teased causing Jay to try and launch forward but he was stopped by Evie. 

"Jay!" Evie warned. Harry then turned to look at me and smirked. What the hell is that face supposed to mean? 

"Oh and I have something here for ya," He said pulling out a silver necklace with white rose from his pocket. 

"Christeen," I mumbled snatching the necklace from him. 

"I got your puppy yeah...you can keep that I will be giving her a new collar," Harry smirked down at me and let out a bark-like sound. I went to punch him but Jay held me back allowing Harry to leave. 

"I can't believe I let Christeen be taken away by Harry!" I growled my grip tightening around the necklace in the palm of my hand. 

"We'll get them both back Carlos, don't worry, but first we need to tell Mal," Evie said kindly pointing towards Jay who was already climbing up to get to our hideout. 

Christeen...

I was sat up on the counter with Harry dangerously close to me. I had my hands tied behind my back so it was impossible to fight my way out of here if I don't plan on pushing my way freely towards the exit. But there are too many people for that. That much pushing would require so much unnecessary physical contact. Ugh, it's enough Harry is always trying to touch me in some way. It is really getting annoying.