Rescue mission

Carlos...

"I can't believe I lost Christeen to Hook and his stinky pirates. I should've protected her," I whined from my seat next to Jay. We were driving back to Auradon to make a phony wand for Uma. I just hope this plan of ours will work out or else I don't know what I'll do. 

"Carlos, can you calm down? I am aware that you are worried we all are but you blaming yourself now won't help us." Jay snapped stopping the car in front of the school's entrance. "The one thing you should be afraid of is explaining this to the one guy that we both know will be curious about his sister's disappearance," Jay said getting out of the car. 

At first, I didn't understand what he was talking about but then it clicked. Maddox. He will surely be the first one to notice that Christeen is missing and Jay and I will be the first ones to get investigated. When he finds out what happened we are toast. We don't have to worry about Ben now, our own lives are at the risk. 

I followed Jay out of the car hurriedly and we made out way inside. Sneaking around just so we won't wake up everyone we made our way to our dorm. In the hallway I noticed Dude sitting by our door. 

"Dude," I said catching the attention of the dog. 

"I know you said to wait with Christeen, but I couldn't find her and so I went back here and it is so not my fault I lost her!" Dude hurriedly defended himself and I rolled my eyes picking the dog up. 

"She and Ben have been captured, Dude," I told him and went to go in our dorm when Jay stopped me. 

"Don't. Why is our door open?" He asked nodding towards our dorm which really did have the door open. We cautiously walked inside. Not even a whole day at the Isle and we are already suspicious about everything. When we got in I frowned at the sight of Chad, once again, by my 3D printer. 

"You've got to be kidding me." Chad spun around at the sound of my voice and he grinned sheepishly at us. 

"I knocked." Rolling my eyes I sat Dude down on the ground and he immediately went over to my bed. I stopped in front of Chad and outstretched my hand for the key which he reluctantly gave away. 

"What is that?" Jay asked looking inside the 3D printer where half of a doll stood...at least I guess it's a doll. 

"Oh. That's a little Chad action figure." Chad bragged taking the doll out of the printer and flying with it in front of our eyes. Doing childish noises while doing so. "Well, minus the head." 

"Sounds like an improvement. Excuse me," I said pushing past him towards the 3D printer. I plucked my phone in and loaded the measurements of the FGM's wand. Of course, Chad had to be spying on everything we did. 

"Why are you guys making Fairy Godmother's wand?" He asked curiously. Both me and Jay jumped at the question and looked at each other. 

"Uh, why are we making Fairy Godmother's wand?" I asked looking at Jay.

"Because, uh..." 

"Ben's been captured! And so has Christeen!" My dog had to yell from the bed. All our heads snapped to him. 

"What?! Dude can talk?" Chad asked astonished. 

"I was stalling," I explained to the dog who just blew our cover. 

"I thought you forgot!" Dude defended using the same tone of voice as I did earlier. Why do I of all people have to have a talking dog? Jay took the initiative and hit Chad in the arm warningly. 

"Don't tell anyone! Christeen and Ben's lives depend on it." 

"Really? So, if something were to happen, you know what I'm saying..."