Mal went back

Carlos...

After that incident with Christeen, I was frozen. When she just rushed past me letting out those quiet sobs my heart literally broke. How could I do that to her? I just wanted to tell her I love her, and I blew it like this. A growl coming from next to me broke me from my stupor. I looked over there to see Dude there literally glaring at me. 

"Yeah, I blew it. I know." I mumbled and started walking over to the door. "Come on Dude. I am texting Mal to bring me something that will help me." I called over to the dog who followed me with a huff. He also loves Christeen and I am quite surprised he didn't run after her. 

"Carlos, what have you done to her?" Jay asked when I came to the hallway. He and Mad were both there and were discussing something, the emotions on their faces more than obvious. They both looked like they wanted to kill me. 

"I will make this right okay? Just don't worry about it," I called over to them not even bothering to stop by them because by the look on Maddox's face I was sure I would be dead if I stopped. I didn't hear their reply as I picked up my pace, desperate to get to my dorm and change from these clothes...and take a shower. 

I was sitting on my bed finally changed into fresh clothes and showered. I had my laptop in my lap and Dude in his little bed. The Tv was on just so the room won't be so quiet. I was typing up the question that has been nagging in my brain. I need a straight forward plan of how to do this. 

"How to tell your girlfriend you love her?" I read as I typed the letters down. Dude next to me whined a little and I turned my head to him. Even to him, this looked ridiculous. "I see you reading over my shoulder," I said raising an eyebrow his way. He growled a bit at me probably still angry about what I did to Christeen. I am angry at myself as well buddy no need to remind me. 

Just then Mal walked into the room, followed by her paparazzi. She smacked the door shut and leaned on them breathing heavily. This princess thing must be really getting to her. I have never seen her this stressed out. Usually, I am the one stressing over everything. She locked the door and started pacing around still breathing heavily. 

The reporter from the Tv was currently talking about her which seemed to stress her even more and so she turned the Tv off on like fifth try. I mean...it's not that hard to turn Tv off. Her hand went up to her head and suddenly her eyes flashed green as if a magic shock had run through her shaking her whole body until her eyes turned back to normal. 

"Whoa. Easy, girl." I said in hopes it would calm her down but it just seemed to push her off the edge. She marched over to the side of my bed yelling angrily. 

"What? You think this is so easy?! You don't have people taking a photo of you every single time you open your mouth to say boo! I mean, it's not that I could even say, 'Boo,' but, you know what I..." She cut herself off, breathing heavily. Well, and I thought she was explosive before. 

"I'm sorry," I mumbled turning back to my laptop to continue my very important research.

"Carlos," Mal called causing me to look back up at her. "Don't you ever miss screaming at people and just making them run away from you?" She asked as if it was something great when people feared you. 

"You're thinking of my mother, and I was usually on the other end of that. So, not really. No. But I did just yell at Christeen and she did run off sad so it isn't as pleasurable as you might remember," I answered a bit sadly. 

"Oh gosh, is she okay?" Mal asked suddenly sounding very concerned about my girlfriend. I am not surprised the two of them are now very good friends if not even best friends along with Evie. But I still think Jay and Jane are her absolute best friends. Not sure now.