Cotillion a total blow?

Christeen...

I walked to the boat. Carlos said he will wait for me here because he and Maddox offered to bring my instruments over. Of course, Maddox just wanted an excuse to come here sooner so he could be with Adam who was a DJ for today. I walked next to Evie because she was the only one left of my friends. 

Cavan came to pick Whitley up sooner than any of us expected and he pulled her away somewhere. Haven't seen them since. Mal is already somewhere on the ship. She is supposed to have a special entrance as the lady of the court. 

"Come on C, let's show them how amazing we look," Evie grinned down at me and grabbed my hand leading me up on the blue carpet. The reporters were instantly all over us. Snapping pictures and asking questions. 

"Christeen are you excited for your performance today?" One of the reporters asked aiming the mic right at me. Let's consider this a preparation for the real thing. 

"Um...of course, I am excited. A little nervous but yes, definitely excited." I answered trying to keep the smile on my face even though I was shaking like a leaf in the wind. Evie came over to me smiling and took my hand slightly pulling me away. 

"You did amazing," She praised knowing how hard it must have been for me. 

"I thought that I should start getting used to the mics," I said nodding my head a little. We watched Maddox standing next to Adam who was having the time of his life. I am used to Mad acting crazy sometimes and Adam being the calm professional but it looks like they swapped roles for tonight. 

I giggled a bit at Mad's dreamy face as he watched Adam jump up and down, his sunglasses almost falling off. He is so whipped. Suddenly all I saw was darkness as someone covered my eyes with their hands. 

"Guess who," A voice sang from behind me. I giggled cause I knew that voice too well. 

"Hmm, I dunno, is it Jay?" I asked teasingly. The hands were brought down from my eyes and I was spun around so I was now facing a frowning Carlos. 

"Oh, so Jay?" He asked with a pout. 

"I am just teasing you," I winked giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I think you missed," He smirked. I rolled my eyes and pressed a kiss to his lips. The sweet moment repeating again until it was interrupted by a squeal. We parted and looked confused to the right to see Evie there with a grin on her face. 

"You two are so cute," She squealed happily clapping her hands. Carlos rolled his eyes pulling me closer to him and I laughed at Evie's excitement. The trumpets were heard from the steps indicating that Mal will be stepping down soon. I'm so excited about that. 

"The future Lady Mal!" Lumiere said and Mal in a beautiful blue and yellow dress stepped out. Evie said she made some adjustments to it and it looked even better than before. Evie does magic with dresses. 

"You have outdone yourself E," I complimented the girl while Mal was stepping down the stairs. 

"Wait till you see what I've got for you in your dressing room," She winked and we both started clapping for Mal to make her less nervous. She smiled gratefully at us while we cheered. 

"You go, Mal!" 

"Yeah, Mal!" 

Carlos and Doug looked at me and Evie with a smile probably thinking how crazy we were but nevertheless, they joined in with us. And even Jay and Lonnie came along and started and cheering along. 

Mal was taken down the rest of the stairs by Ben's dad and she went with them to the side where they were talking probably waiting for Ben. 

"You see how nervous she is?" I asked, slightly worried for my friend. Carlos next to me put his arms around me bringing me closer.