Chapter 6

Halina

I smiled as my children creep up behind me and whispered "Is that him?" Adrian ask. I nodded and I made my way toward them and stop a little way from Alex "Long time alpha Alex" I said with my soft voice. He looked a little composed "What are you doing here Halina?" He said. I saw a chestnut color hair women come beside him and look between us.

I felt a bit of jealousy but I smiled and said "Well you are here for me aren't?" I chuckled "what do you mean?" He asked. "Your here for the new general, I presume?" He nods. "Well Alpha, that would be me" I grinned showing my sharp fangs. The little women gasped "Oh my, our apologies Supreme Halina" she does a half ass bow. "I'm Camille, alpha Alex Luna and this is our daughters Veronica and Natalia" she points to the other two females near them. I nod "Pleasure to meet you all." I say smiling, even though I wanted to rip Camilles throat out I put my anger and smiled.

"Thank you for making the trip up here for my ceremony, I appreciate it a lot." I smiled and they smiled back at me, I looked back to Alex "Who are they?" He asked me as he pointed to the two beings behind me "Oh how rude of me, this is Adrian and Aurelia, they are my twin children" I said and I hear a gasp behind Alex. Just to see his horrid mother and his father come close "They are werewolves, how can they be your children?" Gabriella asks me. "I birth them duh" I said sarcastically. She scoffs "How can a vampire birth Werewolf, do you take us a fool Supreme?" I laughed "I was pregnant when I was thrown away" Alex gasped "Wait what?" He whisper "Yes you fool, I was pregnant when you rejected me and throw me away" I said angrily.

His pack members surrounded us and I saw Alex eyes turn black then I knew I was gonna have to deal with Everette "Why mate?" He said in sad tone, that time stabbed my heart "You didn't want me anymore, you want her" I pointed to Camille who was in shocked standing with her daughters with the same expression. "No, I didn't want any of that. I wanted you, his mother brainwashed him and that's why he reject you. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen, please mate come back home" he begs and I widen my eyes and shook my head "Everette, this is my home. There nothing between us now" I said softly and he whimpered "There my pups" he looked to Adrian and Aurelia and I nodded "they are yes" he smiled and nods and then Alex came back and was breathing hard "How can you keep my pups from me!" He said angrily.

I scoffed but Adrian answered "She didn't. We knew who you were and where you were" "but we didn't know if we should even show ourselves to you since you have a tendency to throw people away when it's less convenient to you" Aurelia finished. He looked hurt and discouraged and sighed "I understand, but since your my children that does make you part of the pack and you next in line to alpha" Alex said to them. Adrian nodded "I know I suppose to be alpha but I just didn't wanna hurt my mother by coming to you." He looked to me, I smiled.

"They are right Alex, the minute they can understand life I told them who you were and where you were and what you did. They deserve nothing but the truth and I also told them that they can come to you any time they wanted" I said smirking, he looked even more sad. I looked to Camille and she and her daughters looked ashamed "Well this was a nice get together but I have other matters" I walked away slowly swaying my hips and not looking back.

I was introduced to the community an hour later by the Queen and everyone applaud and congratulated me, I smiled and welcome all the compliments. I watch Alex and his pack members as they made small talk around the people, I didn't trust any of them anymore. The prince came behind me and out a hand on my hips and smiled "What's wrong little pet" he said, I sighed "I thought when I saw him I would feel anger and hatred but I still feel sadness" I looked away "Awww my sweet pet, do you need some relief" he said In my ear and I smirked "Sure master, why not" he guides me toward the other side of the grand hall toward the rooms.