Chapter 5

Alexander

We was all packed and making our way to the blood capital. I was driving with my Luna and our daughter with my parents and my siblings and their family has their own vehicles and so did my beta and his family. We had a total of 3 vehicles. My beta and brother decide to share a vehicle together.

When we arrived to the the capital and we got settle into the palace. We was all given our own rooms and those who was a couple. The ceremony was tonight so we did have time to rest a bit since we arrive last night. But the day went by fast next thing I know I was in the shower getting ready for the gathering.
>>>>>>
(Alexander Suit)

 >>>>>>(Alexander Suit)

(Camille dress)

(Veronica dress)

(Veronica dress)

(Natalia dress)

>>>>>>>As we made our way to the through the halls of the palace, I felt a weird type of anxiety coming toward me

>>>>>>>
As we made our way to the through the halls of the palace, I felt a weird type of anxiety coming toward me. I didn't know why but I felt Camille grab my hand and try to calm me down from our small bond.

I smiled at her and our daughters joined us and they looked beautiful, one thing I didn't regret is having my girls. They were the only little sunshine in my life, and I loved them dearly. They made their way toward us and we all walked together.

Into the grand hall it self was other werewolf and vampire and some witches. I saw the king and greeted him "Alpha Alexander, such a pleasant and Luna Camille you both look dashing" the king said. We both and I said "thank your highness" he smiled "I am so glad Brida is finally choosing a general for her army. They will also her right hand man and her new Vampire supreme. So please address her properly" he spoke in command "Yes your highness" we said.

As the night was going on and more people came, I was in the middle of talking to my father with my family and beta around me when the huge doors opened and I caught a familiar smell, my wolf whine "Mate! Mate!" Everette said. I was shocked when I saw who came though the door.

It was Halina herself but she looked completely different. She had Maroon hair and green eyes and her body was slim and curved like an hourglass. Her skin was paler and I caught her scent more when she was walking, my little mate was a vampire now. She didn't look at anyone and had a face of 'don't fuck with me' on.

Theirs was two people behind her flanking her. A boy and a girl they looked to be in their late teens, they felt familiar also but I knew I never meet them. I vibe and scent I got off of them was that they were werewolf's like me and I felt the connect of alpha blood in them.

I heard a gasp behind me and looked back to see my mother and the rest of the gang shocked to see her, so now I knew I wasn't dreaming. I looked back to Halina and the those who was flanking her and she beeline it to the Vampire Queen and her son. I saw them speaking as if they were all friends and I also saw the prince checking her out and her smirking back to him. I felt jealousy rage though me. I took a deep breathe I couldn't be causing a scene that wasn't the my way.

I was drinking wine when I saw her sauté her way toward my side but still away from me, I couldn't help be admire her body. She was so delicious and I wanted her, she always knew how to bring the beast out in me and I loved it, I must've stared at her hard enough for her to turn towards me. We made eye contact and I felt a weird sadistic vibe come off of her, she was completely different from when she was a human. I knew if I wasn't careful I would end up bleed dry.

~~~~~~~
Hey guys all the pictures I used I don't own, they all belong to their rightful owners.
Vote and comment!❤️
Thanks 💋