Chapter 19

Halina

I was now back at the blood palace, I was greet by the queen herself. She had tears in her eyes as she looks at me and hugs me, I couldn't help but tear up as well as we both hurt for Sebastian betrayal. Rudrick of course was there and he greet me with kindness and  ignore him like the peasant he is. I was the full report that was taken ok Sebastian cases they literally had nothing to go on. He just disappear from the face of the planet and we didn't know what exactly he was planning.

We all sat around the table the queen, the council man and I. We were all brainstorming on what to next one this situation since Sebastian was now the biggest threat to the blood kingdom over all. Brida just stayed quiet most of it, she was depressed that her own son tried to kill her and she didn't know how to punish her own son. There was also the face that if Sebastian was killed or excuted  then I would probably lose my mind and go berserk from losing my sire.

Breaking the bond between sire and turned familiar is very bad since the familiar will eventually go mad and either kill themself or kill others. So capturing him and imprisonments would be the better chose for him since it was to keep my own sanity. I also told them that maybe a witch was helping him since he did cast a spell on me so that no one can find him using me. Brida Suggested we use the wolf kings help as well since he was offering, the council men agreed since we would need to be on their territory just in case.

So we waited for the king and his Alpha Supreme to show up and made room for them. Lucius of course showed up and took his seat next to Brida and they smiled at each other, Alex and some other alphas showed up an took their seats. Alex sat next to me and put a hand on my thigh, the king notice this right away and whispers something into Brida ear and she looked at us. I pretend to no pay attention as they looked at Alex and I and I put my hand on Alex and smiled at him which he returned.

The other Alpha Supreme that came with with Lucius and Alex, Names were Alpha Atticus of the moonlight pack ,Alpha Jeremy of the blue dust pack, and Alpha Marcus of the thunder pack. All these Alpha were kinda the same brooding and muscular tall and dominant. They had their Luna waiting in another waiting area.

We all sat and three ideas out in the open for a few hours ok what to do on this situation when the main doors came open and in walked prince Roman the queens nephew. He was Brida's late husband younger son. Behind him was he younger brother Roland looking extremely nervous as they were disturbing us.

"Aunty Brida! It's been so long" Roman bows and hugs Brida which she returned. "Roman? Roland? What are you guys doing here? I didn't know you was coming?" She said as she hugs Roland as well. "Well Aunty we heard about Sebastian" Roland said softly "and father Sent us here to keep you company" Roman said finishing his little brother sentence. She nods and they take a seat at our table and we all start to chat a plan again.

I felt someone staring at me and it was prince Roman, he was of course handsome with black hair and green eyes, around 6'4 and muscular with a bad boy grin and pale skin. His brother was more skinny and tall with the same feature as his other brother. Roman was more out going and talkative while Roland was quiet and shy and nervous reck sometimes. They were polar opposite, "Ah supreme Halina, such a pleasant surprise it is." Roman said grinning.

I smile back "Your highness, pleasure to see you both here and helping us" "but of course I don't knke why Sebastian would do such a thing to his own mother but to also drag you into it as well. How shameful" he said, I nodded "He did what he thought was best I guess, in the end he only cared for himself" I told him as he nods. "Well don't worry I'll protect you with my life" he smirks at me and I felt like throwing up "How nice of you" I snicker back softly and Alex squeeze my hand softly. Roman look to Alex obviously seeing us holding hand and glaring at him "Alpha Alex, nice to see you as well" Roman said and Alex nodded.

After a few more hours go by everyone had become exhausted and wanted to rest and the queen announce that we will resume tomorrow for the planning of prince Sebastian demise.