Chapter 13

Halina

I woke up sweating and breathing hard, the nightmare are the worse of my problems, I've been getting nightmares since Alex broke our bond. I heard two people softly snoring next to me and see Alex and Camille cuddle next to me and I felt claustrophobic around them. But I felt so dehydrated from the workout with them and then my nightmare.

I lean and kiss Alex chest and he moves slight but is still asleep and I smirked and softly bite him and he gasp softly and looked down and blinked a bit. I smiled as I drank from, his blood was so sweet and Rich I was honestly getting drunk off him and I had to rip away from him before I took to much. I licked the wound healed and licked my lips, Alex watched me the whole time and Camille was still asleep as all this happened. I grabs my clothing and was about to leave when I felt an arms around my waist and I was swept back into a body and I felt something poke the back of my thigh and look back a bit and saw Alex with lust in his eyes.

I put my thoughts together and he pushed his hard throbbing length between them and begins to thrust slowly at first but then puts him the speed since it was rubbing against my vagina I was getting turned on and horny too and suddenly he pushed me against the wall and entered me roughly and I moans loud and he was so relentlessly and rough and he didn't want Camille to wake up so her cover my mouth with his hand and kept going harder until we both climax together. I went limp in his hands and he held me as we walked back into bed and back to sleep.

Alex POV

I woke up again and this time it was light outside, when Halina woke me by drinking from me I was stunned at first and then I was extremely horny after. She wasn't just gonna leave me hanging, so I took my shot after she turned her back and it was the best sex I've had in a long time. I was still madly in love with Halina and regretted rejecting her. I wanted to make it up to her and maybe win her back but in the other hand I didn't know how Camille would like that.

I looked to my side and Halina was again go, I got Out of bed and took my shower and went down, by my house was a smaller training area where I go with someone either around my rank or my kids. I looked Out and nearly dropped my coffee that I just brewed, there was Adrian on his back struggling to gasp for air as Halina was chocking him by putting her foot on his windpipe. Adrian was trying frantically to get her off him but she was stronger and was looking down at him with a hard glare.

As I came running down I saw other people there watching and it was my three daughter my Luna and my beta and his mate and son and lastly Kaiden and Arelio. No one tried to stop them and I was just entirely confused on the situation and came next to my beta who greeted me "Alpha, morning" Xavier said I nodded and said "What's going on?" "I came to give morning reports but Luna said you was still not up and so I saw these two fighting outside and I thought they were having issues or something but apparently they are doing some kind of training?" He said and I looked back at my true mate and my son "You've been here a week and you lost your touch" she snarled at him and lifted her feet and kicked him hard to make him fly and roll away from her.

She then turned to Lia and I was extremely nervous and I was all with my two other daughters learning to fight and defending themselves against enemies of the packed. Lia stepped closer and got into a fighting stands and prepared herself, she showed no fear as her mother came closer and then she disappeared and next thing I knew she punched Lia in the stomach and she looked like an upside down U when she said and Lia feel and Halina grabs her shirt and punches Lia in the face which knocked Lia out and then I heard a grunted as I saw Adrian running full speed toward his mother and tried to fight her but Halina dodged all his moves and punched him in the face.

Adrian went down hard again and rolled over just in time for Halina was about to punch him again hard as the ground broke apart around her fist. Adrian got to his feet and Halina was quicker as she kicked him and he fell again and was holding his stomach as Halina came toward him again, and Halina stopped and looked at him and then Lia and then back at me. "They've gotten weak since they've been here" she said in a boring tone as she walks away from her children and toward the house and I stopped her "Don't you think that was to harsh for them?" "Do you think our enemies will go easy on them? Not kill or harm Lia cause she a girl?" She said back. "I don't wanna hurt them, I'm their mother I love them and it hurts me to hurt them but I rather they learn then die." She said to me and I understood why she did what she did.

Halina looks to me and then to Camille and Camille smiles at her and hugs her and snuggles into her and Halina held her and I knew these two women are my life and so are my 4 children, I got to hold my women and we all walk back home and I hope nothing can break us.